napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switching SARMS - back to back cycles with different SARMS?

Dwb339

Is it ok to run cycles back to back if you switch SARMS? I am running an ostarine and rad-140 stack right now for 8 weeks and would like to immediately switch to a cardarine/Andarine/SR9009 stack for cutting after I complete the initial cycle of Osta/Rad. Is this acceptable, or do I need to take a month or two off of all SARMS before I begin the cardarine/Andarine/SR stack?
Any info would be helpful. Thanks fam.

-D

i would definitely NOT do that.. you need to run it 12 weeks, run your pct, wait a few weeks, then you can start another cycle

Just out of curiosity what are your stats? Goals ? Work out plan etc...
What source are you currently using?
You mentioned currently running 8 weeks.
As mentioned , it is recommended too run 12 weeks of that.
What do yo plan to run as a pct?
Are you on TRT? Or taking any test / test booster at all?
Just wondering what the whole picture is.

I am 6'0" tall, 203lb. I ordered from Pure Rawz. I have been going to the gym 5-6 days a week for about an hour and a half each time. I have a diverse routine throughout the week, incorporating all muscle groups. Chest, Back, Legs, Shiulders, Core, Cardio, arms, on different days. I am not currently using any TRT, test booster, or anything other than the SARMS stack. I do drink protein isolate immediately after workout, and BCAA's. Also pre workout before the lift. I am not sure what PCT I will order yet, but I need to get one soon. They have one on Pure Rawz I can order but I'm not sure what the best option is for me. Let me know your thoughts please and thank you.

pure rawz is one of the worst sources you could use.. i see you posted you have very low test in another thread after your sarms cycle.. well, its because you likely werent even using sarms...

The big picture helps make since of it.
I wouldn’t think good sarms would not have crashed you that much. Yes it is suppressive, but not sure how much it did too you. Glad you are doing blood work. You might think about stopping and get yourself sorted back out.
Not sure your age but good health is most important.
Good luck

Thanks for the feedback guys, I may just stop all together for a while. Just to clarify, the Dr. Said my test was low, but not very low. He didn't tell me the number or level, just that it was a little lower than it should be , but nothing to worry about too much. Regardless, I don't want to mess with my T levels I think after reading up on some things. Maybe a better source like proven peptides would be a better option in the future? Thanks.

proven peptides is even worse... there was literally just another thread today with someone having big issues with them

My girlfriend and I have been using esarms and they are definitely good to go

I dont know who is worse Proven or Pure Rawz. Both are hot garbage.

You live and learn but I wouldnt touch either of those sources man. Ive run esarms with great success.

If you want to run back to back sarms cycles just make sure you are running the suppressive sarms (S4, Osta, LGD, RAD140) together then can run cardarine, sr9009, and/or mk677 afterwards with a natural test booster like M1MK (or the new name cant remember) and a light dose of clomid if you stacked more than 1 of the suppressive sarms together.

Clomid isnt 100% necessary I just run a light dose as I find I recover quicker.

Top Bottom