Height 5"11
Weight 188lbs
Body fat % 10%
Years of training: 6
Cycle history:
16week test cyp primo with a 4wk anadrol kickstart
16 week sustanon tren enanthate with masteron added on week 10-16

PCT for each cycle: HCG with clomid and nolvadex both 50mg/day
Goals: Bulking up for the summer then cutting for 6 weeks for the end of the summer
Supplements: soy protein isolate and BCAA's
I have no food allergies or injuries.

Im now running sustanon and deca both 400mg/week and making great gains, amazing pumps and strength through the roof.

Im thinking of starting my cut with taking deca out and replacing it with tren ace and masteron. im going to wait 3 weeks of not pinning deca before i start the tren to avoid any prolactin sides. im also running cabergoline and aromasin.

The 6wk cutting layout:

100mg tren ace eod wk1-6
200mg mast prop eod wk1-6
winstrol 50mg ed for wk 4-6
HCG is going to be run for two weeks during week 5-7 and then starting Nolva & Clomid 50mg a day

Im hoping for any critique or advice to do this cycle better/safer. I handle tren sides pretty well its just the sweats and some irritability.

Firstly your a bit young but you have already been doing it so no going back now. Anyhow 6 week cycle ? Yeah not much gonna happen in 6 weeks and 2 weeks of winstrol seems like your trying too cram a mini cycle into your other cycle . also I'm not a fan of guys that cycle and PCT using Deca or Tren recovery is just really hard from those . That's mega shutdown .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

yeah i started gear pretty early. and the shutdown is my biggest concern too when combining deca and tren on the same cycle. But im a really fast responder to drugs and on my last cycle i was running tren enanthate and finished the last 6 weeks with mast prop and leaned out really fast. so this year im trying to lean out and drop the water weight from deca. Haven't tried tren ace before but since it even shorter ester im gonna react to it real quick. and i dont like being on tren for that long due to the mental sides i got last time running tren enanthate 400mg /wk. Thanks for the input man!

Top Bottom