napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

switching ai's

Taurus

So I'm on adex prescribed for Trt. Pretty estrogen sensitive. Dylan suggested using aromasin instead, which I think most people prefer anyway. Just wondering if my Dr would notice I switched when I do bloodwork? I'm thinking no but would like some input. He claims the adex helps raise testosterone but I don't see where I would get caught making the switch. Would I?

I don't think so, but don't take my word. I know adex just blocks the estrogen receptors and aromasin actually lowers your estrogen. Even if he noticed I don't know why it would matter because your on try which already drastically raises your test, and I doubt adex will significantly raise it

So I'm on adex prescribed for Trt. Pretty estrogen sensitive. Dylan suggested using aromasin instead, which I think most people prefer anyway. Just wondering if my Dr would notice I switched when I do bloodwork? I'm thinking no but would like some input. He claims the adex helps raise testosterone but I don't see where I would get caught making the switch. Would I?

If you are on TRT, then any affect on testosterone levels at all is moot point, since you aren't producing naturally.

The only thing a doc might see is a change in your Estrogen levels as your body adjusts to the aromasin and comes off of the Adex, but your levels won't change much if any at all. Levels are never goi g to be exactly the same anyways through any test, so this is not something I would worry about at all. Your doctor will never know the difference

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Okay that's wha t I thought but its always nice to have reinforcement. Hes one of those docs that only prescribe s very low dose of test, which keeps my levels on the lowest side of normal. But I eill make the switch. Thanks guys!

Consider this a cautionary tale, your results will very. I'v just gone through this myself. Dr prescribed trt, Adex and estrogen sensative. I swapped to liquid Aromasine three weeks before my draw and while he only noticed that my E went from a 12 (6 month prior to draw) to a 52.....rebound! I can tell you that I definitely noticed a loss of libido and my wife noticed that plus my mood was a bit more sour. That rebound is not fun coming off Adex. I suspected that the brand wasn't working for me so I swapped to another brand and noticed things started coming around. This was confirmed a week ago when I did another draw and now I'm sitting at 22 and feeling back to normal. My advice would be to have more than one brand of Aromasin ON HAND. Make a mental note of your general well being before the swap, let your significant other know you are making the swap, they may be able to give some feed back that you aren't picking up on. Both brands of Aromasin I used were sources from this forum. I think you will be happy just make sure you have a back up plan.

Consider this a cautionary tale, your results will very. I'v just gone through this myself. Dr prescribed trt, Adex and estrogen sensative. I swapped to liquid Aromasine three weeks before my draw and while he only noticed that my E went from a 12 (6 month prior to draw) to a 52.....rebound! I can tell you that I definitely noticed a loss of libido and my wife noticed that plus my mood was a bit more sour. That rebound is not fun coming off Adex. I suspected that the brand wasn't working for me so I swapped to another brand and noticed things started coming around. This was confirmed a week ago when I did another draw and now I'm sitting at 22 and feeling back to normal. My advice would be to have more than one brand of Aromasin ON HAND. Make a mental note of your general well being before the swap, let your significant other know you are making the swap, they may be able to give some feed back that you aren't picking up on. Both brands of Aromasin I used were sources from this forum. I think you will be happy just make sure you have a back up plan.
Yeah I was going to mention the same thing. I'm one of those estrogen-sensitive guys too. I aromatize quite a bit even on trt dosing. Estrogen for me is the hardest part to manage correctly. I too am on Arimidex and everything is working perfectly so I'm refusing to change because I just don't want to go through the shift of the E2 levels. Definitely a roller coaster ride!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

docs always prescribe ari over arom, simply because it may be better when it comes to estrogen sensitive guys. For most guys arom is better and for some you need nothing.So being that a doc sees a variety of guys he is going to stick with ari and then just adjust the dose. If I were on prescribed trt and ari I would leave it be.

Top Bottom