bannednutritionnapsgear

Sweet Spot Steroid Dosing: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Robfg71

Great video as always! So what do you think of 400mg of primo? I always just start with 400 then I bump it up to 600. Am I just wasting it at 400.

48 6’1 250 12 -14 bf I can see my abs but some lower belly fat. I work out 4 days on 4 days off intense weight training with a little cardio. Been working out since I was 14. Did many cycles in early twenty’s was always about 220 235 at 8 to 10 % bf but now will be happy to be a good 12% all year round. Basically at 48 I just wanna look and feel great and keep up with my 3 yr old son lol.... thanks for all your input.

Current cycle
Test cyp 500mg a week
Primobolan 400mg first few weeks then 600mg
Anavar 30mg a day for last 4 weeks of cycle

Doing a 12 week cycle
I pin the test on Monday and the primo on fri arimidex on tues 1.0

Last edited:

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Great video as always! So what do you think of 400mg of primo? I always just start with 400 then I bump it up to 600. Am I just wasting it at 400.

48 6’1 250 12 -14 bf I can see my abs but some lower belly fat. I work out 4 days on 4 days off intense weight training with a little cardio. Been working out since I was 14. Did many cycles in early twenty’s was always about 220 235 at 8 to 10 % bf but now will be happy to be a good 12% all year round. Basically at 48 I just wanna look and feel great and keep up with my 3 yr old son lol.... thanks for all your input.

Current cycle
Test cyp 500mg a week
Primobolan 400mg first few weeks then 600mg
Anavar 30mg a day for last 4 weeks of cycle

Doing a 12 week cycle
I pin the test on Monday and the primo on fri arimidex on tues 1.0

I wouldnt run it lower than 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Robfg71

Ok that’s what I thought. I’ll up it to 500mg when the funds allow it I’ll do the 800 like you suggest.

Tazz

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
This is a perfect video man, this definitely needed to be made.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Robfg71

500-600 is just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok great!! I always feel super great on primo
When I just Cruz on test cyp 250 a week, then go into a blast uping it to the 500 test cyp and 600 primo I always feel the jump and see it in the mirror. I know it’s very simple to most and maybe even low to some, but I always get good results and feel great. Compared to when I do deca or eq or other compounds. I’ve experienced many different cycles and compounds and for me this is what works best. And is the only cycle I do now. I do this all year. 12 weeks blast, then 6 weeks Cruz.

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I hope everyone pays attention to this one. Theres a huge problem with people dosing incorrectly

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I hope everyone pays attention to this one. Theres a huge problem with people dosing incorrectly
absolutely bro and im doing whatever i can to make sure people understand that more is not always better... i want people to start thinking more long term with things

P0N

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Excellent video.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Creatinegainz

Tbol and EQ please. I'm pretty sure EQ is 800mg for the spot, can't remember Tbol.

I'm running Dylan's Test/NPP/Primo stack and loving it so far Right now just planning out my bulking schedule for the next year I like to have all my supplies in advance.

Creatinegainz

Hey Dylan forgot to ask, how long would you recommend to run Tbol for? My goal was to use it as a kickstart, then perhaps running EQ at 800 mg for about 16-20 weeks. I've heard I won't get much from it lower than 800 but it would my first EQ run.

Also considering the possibility of adding rad 140, sr9009, lgd4033 or gw510516 to it.