napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sweden steroid cycle

rompomer

Hi Dylan, i live in Sweden.
I''m doing my research on the Net about steroids,
and found your videos as the most professionally explained.
I have 37 years and I train in the gym for 15 years (12 naturally and 3 with protein and creatine supplements)... 186 tall and 108 kg weight.
I consider that it is time for something more...
I've read so many youtube comments about the sources for ''the gear'',
that now I got a phobia to buy anything online.
In my despair, I've forced to ask you, this way, if you can help with the source
for legit Dianabol tablets, Deca and Testosterone.
And is there any good source of quality Anavar left?
Sorry for asking you this on this way. Thank you in advance.

i dont get into anything like that... you can go to the source section but i dont want anything to do with it

i dont get into anything like that... you can go to the source section but i dont want anything to do with it

I've just move to Sweden and still learning the language, so it was much easier to read and watch videos in english,
so I was found only USA, UK, etc. sources which are a lot.
One day I decided to check forum on swedish language and I was surprised how many sources is here.
Dylan, thank you for answering my question and helping me this way, but obviously my research was not good enough.
Everything I need lies right here.
Didn't expect your answer on my stupid question, but thank you once again.
You can delete this topic.

Last edited:
I've just move to Sweden and still learning the language, so it was much easier to read and watch videos in english,
so I was found only USA, UK, etc. sources which are a lot.
One day I decided to check forum on swedish language and I was surprised how many sources is here.
Dylan, thank you for answering to my question and helping me this way, but obviously my research was not good enough.
Everything I need lies right here.
Didn't expect your answer on my stupid question, but thank you once again.
You can delete this topic.

No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom