For my 2nd cycle, I'm pretty much set on

1-12 500mg Test C
1-12 400mg Deca
9-14 50mg Winnie

1-14 12.5 Aromasin EOD
14-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20
14-17 Clomid 50/50/50/50

One of my main concerns is Deca Dick!!!
I know its all about maintaining a good hormonal balance, keeping Test levels up and estrogen down (but not completely suppressing estrogen)..
Can I swap Sustonan250 with Test C for a period of time into my cycle to help combat sexual side effects? If so, what would be the best way to run it? Throughout the cycle? Middle? End? Dosage?

I know I haven't posted stats on this thread. I will if they are needed ..

Thanks

Last edited:
Your already running 500 cypionate are you meaning too swap it for sustanon. You realize sustanon is some different steroid its just a blend of testosterone esters

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Yes, I mean swap it. My bad.. I know its a blend of 4 different esters (test) .. So I guess i could've worded it differently..

Isn't deca dick caused by prolactin? I mean, that's why you use caber right?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Yes, that's exactly what Caber is for.. I could get Caber if I need it, but im tryin to see if simply switching to the sus, coupled with the Aromasin throughout will help me keep my test levels up and estrogen controlled enough to where prolactin isn't such an issue.. idk if it's a crazy idea or not.. just a thought that crossed my mind

Yes, that's exactly what Caber is for.. I could get Caber if I need it, but im tryin to see if simply switching to the sus, coupled with the Aromasin throughout will help me keep my test levels up and estrogen controlled enough to where prolactin isn't such an issue.. idk if it's a crazy idea or not.. just a thought that crossed my mind

test is test bro the different esters just give you a shorter or longer half life, you should use caber.

Bro you couldn't be more off base here. Wtf does having different esters in sustanon have anything to do with preventing deca dick? Switching to sustanon changes nothing. You will probably actually be more stable with cypionate to be honest but either way it makes no difference. You need to jist make sure test dose is equal to or higher than deca, and control estrogen with aromasin while controlling prolactin with caber.. period. That's how you prevent deca dick

Bro you couldn't be more off base here. Wtf does having different esters in sustanon have anything to do with preventing deca dick? Switching to sustanon changes nothing. You will probably actually be more stable with cypionate to be honest but either way it makes no difference. You need to jist make sure test dose is equal to or higher than deca, and control estrogen with aromasin while controlling prolactin with caber.. period. That's how you prevent deca dick

All good brutha. I'm jus posing the question based on some shit I've read and heard from two different sources. I'll have my Test at 500mgs, Deca at 400.. I got my Aromasin.. I'll get the Caber an BAM! That was the original plan, so I'll jus stick to tha script..

Preciate it

Last edited:
All good brutha. I'm jus posing the question based on some shit I've read and heard from two different sources. I'll have my Test at 500mgs, Deca at 400.. I got my Aromasin.. I'll get the Caber an BAM! That was the original plan, so I'll jus stick to tha script..

Preciate it
Good luck, bro :) keep ur posted on your experience with the cycle. Hope it goes well, mate!

usually its caused by shutting yourself down
prolactin can be an issue yes, but its usually just because they take Deca without test or dont have enough Test alongside it, therefore they get shut down and lose erections

Ok.. that's what I was wonderin, becuz I've read and heard that Sus keeps test levels higher than single ester test..
Huh? What? No.....not at all. If you run 400mg of sustanon it reaches nearly identical blood values as 400mg test c

Preciate it
No problem bro. I'm glad you asked the question. Always ask anything you need to know about. Just be careful where you read your info. There's a ton of misinformation out there that will steer you in the wrong direction

No problem bro. I'm glad you asked the question. Always ask anything you need to know about. Just be careful where you read your info. There's a ton of misinformation out there that will steer you in the wrong direction

No doubt Rick.. I have a lot of trust in this forum. I been checkin y'all out and followin Dylan for a while, and I give it to you.. Y'all know your shit.. I cross reference and double check shit, tryin to do my homework, and y'all are usually spot on. Good shit man, thanks again fam

Top Bottom