napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suprise, suprise

21infantry

So I am one of those unlucky guys who keep almost all my fat in my stomach area, I have been as low as 13.8% BF worked abs like crazy and still had a layer of fat and no abs pokeing through. Well guess what woke up today and I had my abs poking through, celebrated by running 45 minutes and by doing an work, get it done. Also I think I am above that 13.8 Bf percentage right now. I've just been on a cardio kick and cleaned up the diet the last 4 months. I've cut my refined sugars out by at least 80% and this is my reward. I love it and feel great, confidence through the roof

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Very nice to hear bro. It's always nice seeing that kind of progress. Keep up the great work!

Good job 21. I'm similar as far as I keep everything right around the lower stomach and around to the back.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Congrats, tough for sure, dam belly fat, it's the only place I can not get rid of, my top 4 are coming through pretty good right now, those bottom two are on a long distance vacation. lol

I think in general, men hold most of their fat in their belly or low back. I hold mine in my lower back and hate it.

Yea bro I'm in the same boat with you I'm 5"7 206 so I don't like to be under 200lbs .have that little man ego going lol . I have upped my meals but now I hit cardio everyday and it has helped a lot for my mid section and keep size on !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was the refined carbs, I keep on reading that those suckers are drawn to the belly like no other. Bro science possible, anybody got some science behind my theory

Some people are more prone to carb attachment such as my self I have to keep carbs very low for the most part of it goes right to my stomach. My bro science thoughts on how I do carbs I like to take them in early morning and till about 3pm and on all heavy lifting days and none heavy days I average about 40 carbs per meal and no carbs after 9 egg white shakes and fat oils like peanut butter and olive oils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was the refined carbs, I keep on reading that those suckers are drawn to the belly like no other. Bro science possible, anybody got some science behind my theory

I have read conflicting data on this. My theory is that some of it boils down to genetics, some peoples bodies can process/partition refined carbs better than others.

I was 35yo when I first saw one of my abs. At first I thought it was hernia or a tumor, upon further investigation I realized it was just an ab poking through after a lot of hard work and cutting. It took me a year to go from 24% down to 8-10%, I did 4 separate 8 week cuts with reverse dieting back to maintenance in between. Prior to all that, I had greatly underestimated just how much fat I was carrying around...it just kept coming off with each cut until finally they started showing. Now, I don't let them disappear. I'll clean bulk until I can barely see them and then it's time to cut.

I think we all underestimate how much fat we have on our frames. I was like 15% BF awesome, after being somewhere between 30 to 35% you feel great. But when you loose so much fat you have no idea how much pounds it takes to lower your BF% by a percentage point. I figure 3.3 lbs right now is a BF percentage point for me. Loosing 10 pounds to reach 12% puts things in perspective. 16-17 lbs to be under 10%, with my genetics that's a lot of work time and dedication, no small feat.

I think we all underestimate how much fat we have on our frames. I was like 15% BF awesome, after being somewhere between 30 to 35% you feel great. But when you loose so much fat you have no idea how much pounds it takes to lower your BF% by a percentage point. I figure 3.3 lbs right now is a BF percentage point for me. Loosing 10 pounds to reach 12% puts things in perspective. 16-17 lbs to be under 10%, with my genetics that's a lot of work time and dedication, no small feat.

How much do you currently weigh?

Top Bottom