napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Supps

Flanex

Just got these in today care of Amazon (Prime is soo worth it!).I have Tudca on the way & I think I'm going to try 5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender this time around (Piana's a dick & I hate supporting him,but I heard good things about this product.CEL didn't quite cut it for me in my last cycle).

This is for my upcoming cycle of:

1-16 TestC 450-500mg
1-16 Primobolan Depot 600-800mg
1-6 Anadrol 50
1-16 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD (adjust as needed)
1-16 GW 20mgs ED

48yo male on TRT for 8 years
5'8"
220lbs
13% BF

Looking for a very clean bulk.Can you think of anything else I should add?I was thinking of adding Red Yeast Rice.I'm prone to high BP with orals.Also in my last cycle my prostate flared up a bit when I increased my testosterone but the extra strength saw palmetto took care of it.I have a slightly bigger than normal prostate.My doc said it's normal for my age.
I plan on drinking 2gal of water a day for the full 16 weeks.macros 55p/30c/15f>approx 3300-3500 calories per day.My maintenance is 2750.30min cardio SS 6 days a week.Lifting 5 days a week.Sleeping no less than 7 hours per night(it's impossible for me to get anymore,believe me I've tried).

I'm looking forward to your thoughts,Thanks

attachment.php

supps.jpg

Last edited:
Just realised the fish oil didn't show up in the pic.It's on the far right.1200mgs enteric fish oil.

Piana's organ defender is good stuff man. Worth the money in my opinion. I ran it on a test/tren/drol cycle and could really tell a difference in how my body functioned compared to cycles I've ran without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piana's organ defender is good stuff man. Worth the money in my opinion. I ran it on a test/tren/drol cycle and could really tell a difference in how my body functioned compared to cycles I've ran without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great to hear bro.Thanks for sharing that.

Top Bottom