napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Supplements

vomaner

hi Mr. Gemelli how’s it going ? , watch your channel and I enjoy your content as I think you obviously know your information. My question is about gear and prohormones. I have purchased a new superdrol soo called cleaned up safer version from hitech pharmaceuticals and it has 4 androsten, 1 androsten and 3 ol DHEA derivatives as I know they are pre cursers that may or may not turn into test in our body’s. Wanted to ask you this if it’s safer to take this or just try the real deal gear for safety and gains as I’m pushing 40 and I’ve been natural all my life basically, well I only did some test and Winstrol like 15 years ago and that was my only gear cycle ever. Didn’t get results I was after but also was young and naive as well and didn’t really train hard or eat right either. Anyway I’ve been thinking of doing some DBol with some test from my TRT treatment, think it’s Cypionate if I’m not mistaken and gear is from Moldova from company called Balkan pharmaceuticals as a friend of mine told me he had ordered from them and it was legit but what do I know ? But I’ve tested them on they’re website with barcodes and they came back legit and they also guarantee it but hopefully it’s real and good quality as I also ordered arimidex for my AI inhibitor and gonna take some milk thistle and some NAC with some TUDCA as well on cycle support and want to mostly add some mass and strength as I’ve reached my full potential being natural and wanted to see if this would be benificial for me as I’m scared already of needles and this is only oral I would ever take as I know they are bad and not as good as injectibles and I know about all the health risks as well. Not looking forward to holding water or gyno or damaging my ldl and hdl either and raising my BP so I know I’m taking a HUGE risk ! I’m about 5-11 - 6 ft tall and weigh about 204 lbs. trying to follow a decent diet plan and I’m training my ass off !!! What’s your advice for someone like me ? Have to mention that my doctor has always advised against this for years so I don’t even ask him anymore as unfortunately I have high BP that runs in my family but I’m on a 5 mg norvasc and take anti anxiety medication as well and have OCD too but otherwise healthy oher than that. I’m Really scared of doing this blasting and cruising? Scared period !!!! Even though I’ve done it before but never a bulking compound and because I don’t want to have a heart attack or stroke or permanent damage to my liver either. So I’m on the fence about this , if you have the time out of your busy schedule to answer me back I would appreciate it. If you can’t get back to me no worries and love your channel and please keep great content coming and continued success!

you have an andro product which is a waste of time and money.. you can use it if you want but be prepared to be significantly disappointed... from the sounds of it, you should just stick to trt and not mess around with any of steroids... you are not mentally there and THATS FINE, there's nothing wrong with that but i would not recommend it at all...

No reason to mess around with the shitty prohormones bud. What is your full stats and goals?

Top Bottom