napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Super Test 450 & Boldenon Acetate

william32

Curious how many have tried either of these.

I know Super Test 450 is a combo of multiple Tests but is it really super?

Also Boldenon Acetate is supposed to have a shorter ester and kick in quicker than standard EQ.

Any thoughts or is this all hype?

You DO NOT want to use bold ace. The pip from that is crippling.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
You DO NOT want to use bold ace. The pip from that is crippling.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

x10000000000000squared

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Re: Super Test 450 & Boldenon Acetate

I would stay away from both of them. You don't see them around common with sources for a reason. PIP is going to be terrible for both. I generally don't recommend going with any test at a higher concentration than about 350mg per ml, especially with a mix of different esters. Sustanon alone at standard 250/ml can even be bad for a lot of people.

I would just stick with sustanon, test enanthate, or a test Cypionate instead of "super test". Also go with boldenone undeclyonate (EQ) which is very smooth over bold ace.

Biotech has 20ml vials of any of those. Hit me up via PM if you need a list

All I can say is that if you use Boldenon Acetate, GOOD LUCK making it through the cycle and prepare to hate life bro... that shit will do a number on you... there's damn good reason, as Rick pointed out, you don't see things like these around often... Don't be one that has to learn the hard way, because trust me, you will bro

Lol the op is just asking for a sore bottom from these compounds. No pain no gain no pip no ________ ?
Sorry couldn't think of anything to rhyme.

Thanks guys the question was more for curiosity and educational purposes not my use. My next cycle is already laid out.

I couldn't find much info on either of these and know a supplier who is selling them. He is not someone I trust or will buy from but I wanted to know more about the compounds themselves as his info sounded like bro-science.

This has been helpful.

sealrunner said:
Where'd you get the boldenone Ace? PM me? I really would like to try it!!

Bro don't waste your money. Think of it this way, Bold Cyp hurts like a SOB. Bold Ace will feel like you got kicked by a bull and you have a broken leg...

Save your money my man

Redam said:
sealrunner said:
Where'd you get the boldenone Ace? PM me? I really would like to try it!!

Bro don't waste your money. Think of it this way, Bold Cyp hurts like a SOB. Bold Ace will feel like you got kicked by a bull and you have a broken leg...

Save your money my man

That's just the start of it!

Dosing test past 250 doesn't make a whole lot of sense as PIP increases when dosing goes up. Why not just use 250 and take as much as you want?

Bold Ace does seem interesting in theory, in fact, beautiful in theory. However, in the real world, it is not practical as nobody will ever get past the pain and run a full cycle on it.

Save your money and buy quality products that don't need glitz and glamor to sell.

Bio-Tech said:
Dosing test past 250 doesn't make a whole lot of sense as PIP increases when dosing goes up. Why not just use 250 and take as much as you want?

Bold Ace does seem interesting in theory, in fact, beautiful in theory. However, in the real world, it is not practical as nobody will ever get past the pain and run a full cycle on it.

Save your money and buy quality products that don't need glitz and glamor to sell.

Well said. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I would never use these highly concentrated test products or anything like bold ace. If you are walking around like a cripple all the time and in agonizing pain, what is the point? :lol:

Bio-Tech said:

very well said... i couldn't agree more on all fronts... sometimes trying to get too fancy or attempt too many different things against the grain is not a wise move and can be far more detrimental than anything... i love the advice...

Hearing everything you guys have said once again helped educate me. I never planned on doing either of these but I like to hear from experiences.

This whole thing reminds of the filmmaking world when HD first came around. You could put the letters HD on anything and charge double.

Do you know the difference between an HD tripod and an SD tripod? The price is all.

william32 said:
Hearing everything you guys have said once again helped educate me. I never planned on doing either of these but I like to hear from experiences.

This whole thing reminds of the filmmaking world when HD first came around. You could put the letters HD on anything and charge double.

Do you know the difference between an HD tripod and an SD tripod? The price is all.

im sure bro... its all about marketing and tactics... also, when people see something new, whether brand or concept, its automatically appealing... as a business, you generally try to be innovative or come up with new concepts and sometimes the work and sometimes not but hhat's why you will always see new things coming and going, etc... it is just general business... its the way of the world... its just hit and miss...

Top Bottom