napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SUPER DEALS Hurry up!!

hipocampus.me

I had created 4 very special packages in a plain price: 100 USD each one.

That´s it.

5 units of each pack are available. JUST 5!

Hurry up if you want to get them!

Pack #1
Sustoa 250 x 2 vial's
NandroStoa 300 x 2 vial's

Pack #2
Sustoa 250x 2 vial's
Equistoa 200 x 2 vial's

Pack #3
Sustoa 250 x 2 vial's
NandroStoa P 100 x 2 vial's

Pack #4
Sustoa 250 x 2 vial's
TrenaStoa A100 x 2 vial's 

You can buy them by clicking HERE.

Hipocampus.me

Definitely a good deal that should be taken advantage of!!!! Woke up at 4am to check the board and was pleasantly surprised to find this! Hipo's always coming with the great deals!

headed to the gym now... Expect these items to be sold out by the time i return. Super savings, great deals and most importantly another fine example of the savings afforded to the hipocampus family!

So they don't flag name and addy?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

If you get seized too many times w same name and addy yes it will get flagged and then they will open everything u order internationally.

What's the safest place to order from I live in Arizona I got my first stuff from pharma lady and it went through San Francisco I get worried about my stuff getting seized and cops coming to house. I got my package just get worried looking to get proviron and hgh and test cyp next just worried.

Sorry should of made my own thread my bad guys

hipocampus.me is European based and we always package our products in a manner that is far above and beyond stealth. If you ordered anything thru us you would be amazed at the effort we place in making your package look like anything other than what it is. Give us a shot... you'll be amazed.

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and GAINZ Spiritual Leader aka the Ghandi of GAINZ
Coupon code: THE44

Top Bottom