napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer Cycle!!!?

21infantry

Well summer is approaching and time to plan my summer run. My last run was a short 8 week blast of Test and Tren Ace that ended on the first of January. So I'm thinking of Stacking Test, Tren and EQ. There will be no orals and of course Dostinex and Aramosin as my AI's. Here is the plan

1-16 Test Cyp 300mg
1-12 Tren E 300mg
1-16 EQ 800mg

1-12 Dostinex EOD .05mg
1-16 Aramosin 25mg EOD

Pretty straight to the point, I'll start on May 15th. Any corrections or critism appreciated.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

- That seems like a higher dose of Aro for the relatively low dose of Test? Do you aromatize test at a higher rate than most?
- PCT or are you on TRT?

I just started my first AAS run a couple weeks back, waiting for the test to kick in!
Recently I have, just started a few cycles ago. Of course I'll adjust as needed

Looks fine to me bud except that Aromasin. I Am sure that 12.5mg EOD would be plenty

- That seems like a higher dose of Aro for the relatively low dose of Test? Do you aromatize test at a higher rate than most?
- PCT or are you on TRT?

I just started my first AAS run a couple weeks back, waiting for the test to kick in!
Sorry missed the second question, I'm a trt guy.

Well summer is approaching and time to plan my summer run. My last run was a short 8 week blast of Test and Tren Ace that ended on the first of January. So I'm thinking of Stacking Test, Tren and EQ. There will be no orals and of course Dostinex and Aramosin as my AI's. Here is the plan

1-16 Test Cyp 300mg
1-12 Tren E 300mg
1-16 EQ 800mg

1-12 Dostinex EOD .05mg
1-16 Aramosin 25mg EOD

Pretty straight to the point, I'll start on May 15th. Any corrections or critism appreciated.

Running Test/EQ/Tren A now myself......<evil laugh>

Bump on the AI dose...

Top Bottom