napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer cutting option advice.

Badass1g

First off thanks to those who got this awesome site going. So for this summer I plan on throwing in a cutter to run with 600 mg/test E. Here are the options.

Winstrol, Clen, EQ, and Mast.

I would like your advise if you have tried these, last year I ran win at a low dose (30mg ED) with test and It was awesome. Please list in order what ones you like best out of my options. Also please advise on dosage, and length of time to use. Win and clen are oral, do any of those cutters have a bad effect of sex drive? I know the T will help but I do not want to use anything that hurts sex drive at all. Year round I am usually real close to the same bf%
at about 10%, 220 lbs at 6"1. Lifted for 12 years straight and ran plenty of T over the years. Thanks fellas.

Steroids aren't really fat burners, but i think Winstrol is an excellent fat loss aid, and goes great with test. EQ can increase appetite which you may not want while cutting. I personally would steer clear of clen, though I know some people love it. Its just really bad on side effects. I'd much rather pick up some GW from pure essence to run with the test and winstrol. Masteron is more of a cosmetic drug which will give you increased hardness, vascularity, and dryness. At your low bodyfat it could also be an excellent addition. Here is an optimal cycle for you.

1-12 test E 600mg per week
1-12 masteron E 600mg per week
1-12 GW 20mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
ostarine 25mg ED

If you need a gear source send me a pm. I can get you a price list for biotech and a 10% discount

Well I'm gonna give you a layout based on what you listed..

1-16 Test 400mg/week
1-16 EQ 800mg/week
6-16 Masteron 600mg/week ( assuming your sub 10 after initial 6 weeks )
10-16 Winny 50mg/ED

Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off : Start at 40mcg and slowly taper up.. Don't really see the need in going past 160mcg unless you are very experienced. Dylan has a good video on his clen tapering methods, you need to be slow and steady with clen. And no, neither clen or winny will effect sex drive I guess but anabolic steroids will... I mean winny and mast are great for SHBG and libido but your PCT will determine if you return full force

What is GW and S4? Sorry I forgot to mention that I am on HRT so pct is not needed correct? However I do have asin, adex, and nolvadex on hand as a safety net. I've never really done well with pct in the past maybe was bunk liquid research company.

Also I am only wanting to run one of those cutters with test, so you are thinking mast or win would be my best choices? Does mast effect see drive? I usually do well with drive on test alone just don't want any of these cutters to mess that up. Thanks fellas.

Re: RE: Re: Summer cutting option advice.

Badass1g said:
What is GW and S4? Sorry I forgot to mention that I am on HRT so pct is not needed correct? However I do have asin, adex, and nolvadex on hand as a safety net. I've never really done well with pct in the past maybe was bunk liquid research company.

Also I am only wanting to run one of those cutters with test, so you are thinking mast or win would be my best choices? Does mast effect see drive? I usually do well with drive on test alone just don't want any of these cutters to mess that up. Thanks fellas.
Yeh man, if you are on TRT forget about pct. You don't need it.

S4 and GW are sold by pure essence sarms. Gw is good especially for endurance and fat loss without side effects like clen. S4 is good for fat loss, strength, and hardening. I would at least add the GW to your cycle. It really makes a tremendous difference.

As for which steroid to run, I would choose winstrol if you must choose. However run both if you have the means. Masteron actually increases sex drive quite a bit and winstrol can too. They ate both DHTs known for that effect

Badass1g said:
First off thanks to those who got this awesome site going. So for this summer I plan on throwing in a cutter to run with 600 mg/test E. Here are the options.

Winstrol, Clen, EQ, and Mast.

I would like your advise if you have tried these, last year I ran win at a low dose (30mg ED) with test and It was awesome. Please list in order what ones you like best out of my options. Also please advise on dosage, and length of time to use. Win and clen are oral, do any of those cutters have a bad effect of sex drive? I know the T will help but I do not want to use anything that hurts sex drive at all. Year round I am usually real close to the same bf%
at about 10%, 220 lbs at 6"1. Lifted for 12 years straight and ran plenty of T over the years. Thanks fellas.

Winstrol, EQ and mast are all perfect... Those are my wheelhouse and go to compounds for sure bro but clen on the other hand, i am definitely not a fan nor do I ever recommend use... You will get different opinions on that but that is my personal thoughts and beliefs on it... I have always felt the risk vs. reward is definitely not there and there are FAR better methods etc... I also think 600 mg of test is unnecessary bro... 500 is MORE THAN ENOUGH, especially when cutting... I never go that high myself but it is completely fine but any higher is not needed and generally just adds extra concern of estrogen conversion that you clearly don't want, especially on a cutting cycle...

As far as GW and S4 go, if you go to http://www.pureessencesarms.com you can see all of my articles and the videopedia section here contains videos I have done as well. Not only are they FAR safer than clen but add so much more to your cycle in several aspects. S4 in conjunction wit winstrol is the ultimate for polishing, muscle hardening and strength coupled with GW which is considered the ultimate performance enhancer and will allow you to perform at levels you never thought possible.

I would recommend having aromasin on hand throughout this cycle and some sort of cycle assist to protect against the toxicity of winstrol. I like CEL cycle assist but there are several affordable options out there for you... I would run your eq and mast both at 800 mg per week and MAKE SURE you run eq long enough... You should run it 16 weeks at the minimum... Stacking GW and EQ is simply amazing on endurance and performance benefits as well... The only other thing i would look at adding is proviron as it it an ultimate compliment on any cycle... If you need any other help, don't hesitate to let me know...

For cutting with options provided:

1-20 Test 250mg ew (running it lower is better for cutting)
1-20 EQ 600mg ew
14-20 Winstrol 50mg ed
1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Standard PCT (clomid/nolva)

Bio-Tech said:

1-20 EQ 600mg ew
14-20 Winstrol 50mg ed
1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg eod

this is my kind of cycle but it does need GW, PRIMO and PROVIRON to make it a TRUE ALL OUT CUTTER...

DylanGemelli said:
Bio-Tech said:

1-20 EQ 600mg ew
14-20 Winstrol 50mg ed
1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg eod

this is my kind of cycle but it does need GW, PRIMO and PROVIRON to make it a TRUE ALL OUT CUTTER...
Of course, you think that

Bio-Tech said:

1-20 EQ 600mg ew
14-20 Winstrol 50mg ed
1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg eod

This is legit. I personally like running EQ 20 weeks as well, and having the low test dosage is right on the money. Especially if you are cutting. When I run test at high doses I never get the appearance I want till I actually transition into PCT.

Great layout.

9th Wonder said:
Bio-Tech said:

1-20 EQ 600mg ew
14-20 Winstrol 50mg ed
1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg eod

This is legit. I personally like running EQ 20 weeks as well, and having the low test dosage is right on the money. Especially if you are cutting. When I run test at high doses I never get the appearance I want till I actually transition into PCT.

Great layout.
I'm the same way. I shred after the cycle.

You should run this and post a log... Or maybe I should. Lol

I just don't really like anything past 6 weeks anymore.

TheSVPdeal said:
9th Wonder said:
"Bio-Tech" said:

1-20 EQ 600mg ew
14-20 Winstrol 50mg ed
1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Great layout.
I'm the same way. I shred after the cycle.

You should run this and post a log... Or maybe I should. Lol

I just don't really like anything past 6 weeks anymore.
That's funny you say that man because I think I like shorter cycles to… I was just thinking about that today.there's also a shorter off cycle time to which is nice

Make sure to donate blood

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

you are forgetting the tren man ;) personally I'd do
500/wk test
175-600/wk tren ace (depending on tren experience)
500/wk mast p
20mg halo last 3-4 weeks of cycle when you are super lean or 50mg winny a day
Clen or ephedrine

1-20 test cyp 250 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 primo 600 mg week
1-16 tren e 600 mg week
1-22 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-22 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-20 s4 50 mg day