napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions on bulking cycle for over weight guy

a_to_z

Hi I need an advice on my upcoming cycle, I'm thinking about stacking deca and dbol to add lean muscle mass, my problem is that I'm 20 pounds overweight according my height , should I get rid of my body fat first and then start juicing up? or can I gain mass and burn fat while taking steroids and working out?

Bro doing steroids while having really high bodyfat is a terrible idea and you should never do it. Just use some gw-501516 and ostarine and diet program and drop the fat first with a light sarms cycle, you can use steroid later on once you are at a proper bodyfat level of about 12% bodyfat ideally before thinking about a steroid cycle.

First of all, you should not be using steroids while being overweight. Therefore, it would be a good idea to get a bit conditioned and get leaner by using something safer, such as Cardarine GW, and then consider running an AAS. Also, deca and Dbol will not give you lean mass, on the contrary - they will give you some puffy mass full of water. If you want lean mass you gotta go with such steroids as EQ, masteron, anavar and turinabol.

Hi I need an advice on my upcoming cycle, I'm thinking about stacking deca and dbol to add lean muscle mass, my problem is that I'm 20 pounds overweight according my height , should I get rid of my body fat first and then start juicing up? or can I gain mass and burn fat while taking steroids and working out?

brother, have you read the title to your thread and how bad that it sounds? a bulking cycle for an overweight guy? brother, that does not even make sense... 1. as someone overweight, steroids is the worst thing you could be considering... 2. your not going to get lean gains with that stack 3. that stack is probably the last thing you would want...

first things first, as you asked, you definitely must get your body fat down first... you need to be well below 15% body fat before you even consider running a cycle... you can definitely get there bro, but you need to address your diet and training and develop consistency... sarms would be perfect to help you get there at a much more rapid pace and get you in the proper conditioning to run a cycle... i would recommend doing a full sarms cutting stack first and get you to the level you need to be at to run a cycle...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This would definitely get you well conditioned for AAS use, and for sure there will be no such side effects as seen with steroids. Therefore, this would be a good introduction to PED cycling, which will forgive you any mistakes you can make on cycle due to lack of experience.

Top Bottom