napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Such a thing as Too much Cardio with sarms?

emperor

Hi everyone.

So I was watching a video with Lee Priest. He talked about during his bodybuilding days how he got shredded was doing lots of cardio from 1-3 hrs daily.

My question is since certain Sarms help prevent muscle wasting and I'm guessing lee priest prob was on gear to help keep muscle while on a cut.
Could a person do that much cardio daily on SARMs and keep muscle and see enhanced fat loss?

Reason im asking is I'm taking s4 rad gw and SR. I currently do 50-60 mins elliptical. If I were to bump it to 75-90mins+. Could I see enhanced fat loss and my muscle won't be compromised?

Thank you
Emperor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.

So I was watching a video with Lee Priest. He talked about during his bodybuilding days how he got shredded was doing lots of cardio from 1-3 hrs daily.

My question is since certain Sarms help prevent muscle wasting and I'm guessing lee priest prob was on gear to help keep muscle while on a cut.
Could a person do that much cardio daily on SARMs and keep muscle and see enhanced fat loss?

Reason im asking is I'm taking s4 rad gw and SR. I currently do 50-60 mins elliptical. If I were to bump it to 75-90mins+. Could I see enhanced fat loss and my muscle won't be compromised?

Thank you
Emperor

I think it depends on a lot of things. Of course the sarms will be there to help you maintain your muscle mass and reduce your chance of muscle loss considerably. Also your endurance goes up big time so you are able to go longer.

The other factors are how intense your training is, how often, and what your diet is. In my opinion no matter what you are on those are the things that impact what you can do as far as cardio output. I see no problem going 75-90 minutes as long as you don't have your intestisty too high for too many days in a row at that level, and your diet is there to adequately support it without being in too much of a defecit

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think it depends on a lot of things. Of course the sarms will be there to help you maintain your muscle mass and reduce your chance of muscle loss considerably. Also your endurance goes up big time so you are able to go longer.

The other factors are how intense your training is, how often, and what your diet is. In my opinion no matter what you are on those are the things that impact what you can do as far as cardio output. I see no problem going 75-90 minutes as long as you don't have your intestisty too high for too many days in a row at that level, and your diet is there to adequately support it without being in too much of a defecit

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree here. The sarms may give the ability to go more, so go more.That is what we are all about.Keep progress going. But what rick is hinting at here is that you still have to pay attention to yourself.You need water, rest,food. Take advantage of the extra lick but not to the point of destruction. Yes the sarms will help stop wasting.

I agree here. The sarms may give the ability to go more, so go more.That is what we are all about.Keep progress going. But what rick is hinting at here is that you still have to pay attention to yourself.You need water, rest,food. Take advantage of the extra lick but not to the point of destruction. Yes the sarms will help stop wasting.

Totally agree. Nothing further to add

Hi everyone.

Thank you
Emperor

SARMS were designed specifically to prevent muscle wastage... thats why they have such a strong capability of building so much muscle while still dropping fat... you often see in logs of people recomping like this with outstanding numbers... you still need to make sure you have adequate calories, but you can still be in a deficit and not sacrifice muscle...

The cardio is just fine... I do that much cardio daily with no issue on sacrificing muscle.. your good brother...

Top Bottom