napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sub q pinning

Dean

Hi good people of the isarms forum, I just want to say that I’m so gutted for dilan gemelli for his you tube channel being taken down after all the hard work and dedication he put it to, it it’s so wrong because he’s really helped a lot of people including myself I’m just glad I watched them all and now I’m educated enough to help other people and my self

I’ve posted stats before and I’m pretty much the same but I don’t think there needed for this post

What do you guys thing about pinning test prop sub q, I did it today and it was so smooth and easy there’s a couple of doctors on youtube that say there’s no difference in method of pinning
The reason for it is because I’ve done a couple of intermuscler and the pip is so sore

Also I’m gonna be doing 0.5ml everyday instead of the 1ml eod
Looking forward to you guys advise

Peace

Yes you can do subq no problem as long as the oil volume is low. Get bloodwork done and see how it compares to IM. Let us know!

Subq is perfectly fine. You just need to keep oil volume down if you go that route to no more than probably 0.3ml per injection, so it typically works fine for trt but not for a cycle. 0.5ml injections are pushing it a bit subq in my opinion

Top Bottom