napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sub Q or into muscle?

Jms.22

I was just at my TRT doctor and told him that I inject twice a week.... so he said that I should try a 25g 5/8 needle and just do sub Q shots... he said the reason for injecting into muscle with a 1 inch needle is so that the testosterone last longer... what do u guys think? I just tried the smaller needle and it was easier... but I want to get the most out of every injection... do u guys think it matters? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I use smaller needles but inject directly into the muscle. While you may like to do smaller doses sub q the amount of oil in my option is not ideal to sit under the skin but rather in the muscle. Sub q is ideally meant for HGH or peptides which have small injection amounts and very light liquid compared to the the thick oil of testosterone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM all the way, subcut pins are normally for smaller doses such as peps and HGH. The reasoning is that it will slow absorption into the bloodstream as it has to negotiate fat stores, then hit the muscle to get into the blood stream. Besides you don't want oil just sitting there under the dermis like that too long.

I was just at my TRT doctor and told him that I inject twice a week.... so he said that I should try a 25g 5/8 needle and just do sub Q shots... he said the reason for injecting into muscle with a 1 inch needle is so that the testosterone last longer... what do u guys think? I just tried the smaller needle and it was easier... but I want to get the most out of every injection... do u guys think it matters? Thanks

i would stick with the intra muscular injection

I stick to IM injections myself, but some people prefer SubQ because of simplicity. With subq oil volume must be extremely low to be viable, and also it can substantially increase your chances of accesses and other complications

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Prefer IM, I think you can get away with subq np, but you can use a pretty small needle to go IM as well; which isn't that of a pain with only a TRT dose IMO. The problem with subq is higher risk of abscess and from my understanding if you're pretty lean, the bumps they leave in the fat can be unsightly.

Instramuscular over SubQ all day, but thats my personal preference. I don't think it really matters as to what way absorbs the most, it's still doing what it's supposed to do. And if one way did absorb more efficiently than the other I'm sure it would be so minimal you'd hardly notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testosterone is really meant and design to be inject into muscle tissue! SubQ is not really recommended.It CAN be done, but that much oil under you skin? Not good! And it will take longer to get into you sîstem. If you do not want to pin so often? Get Testosterone Cypionate. Is the longer lasting ester chain.

I'm going to go against the grain, I switched to sub q and my t levels were significantly higher than they ever had been on 200mg of test cyp. I had to switch due to scar tissue buildup

Top Bottom