napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stupid Noob Posts of History!

Guppy

I know everyone has read, replied or dropped their face in their hands over a dumbass post in the past. I thought Id share one that has stuck with me for over 10 years. Id be interested in hearing any that top it.

This kid, maybe 16 or 17, never lifted a day, if he got any skinnier he would slip thru his own asshole and hang himself... was being bullied in his neighborhood. So the kid challenged the bully to a Bench competition in 2 weeks. He joins the forum and trolls around for anyone and everyone to sell him drugs. I mean...blatantly. (granted, this was a very sensitive time then, everyone was hush hush, private message and no one discussed it to openly)

From the very first post, hes nagging and asking and stalking. His deal was...he wanted to know what steroids to take (right now) so that he would be "super strong" in two weeks to beat the bully dude. He kept insisting that there was a secret magic elixir or some shit.
Now...shy of copious amounts of Gamma-radiation and changing his name to David Banner, it wasn't happening.
He made it about 20 posts before being banned I guess...

I was both embarrassed for him, and disgusted.
Some reason that stuck with me. THe ignorance of the uninformed.
<Im done babbling...thnx for listening.>

Hell we could just make a,thread on stupidest posts of the day. There's too much I could give lol

One of my recent favorites, was a guy wanting to know what the best steroid was to increase Penis size.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Hell we could just make a,thread on stupidest posts of the day. There's too much I could give lol

One of my recent favorites, was a guy wanting to know what the best steroid was to increase Penis size.

Why u Gota call Dylan out like that man?

U

Uumm Rick. Any way you can pm me that info? Lmfao

Anything that begins with "Well Boston Lloyd said..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 All Time Bests;

A) The guy that took the entire top off of a vial (like taking the top off of a beer bottle) and wanted to know what to do with his now open vial.
B) The guy that was having trouble doing a glute injection because he was trying to inject directly up his ass.

Honorable mention; EVERYONE that uses deca for joint support.

2 All Time Bests;

A) The guy that took the entire top off of a vial (like taking the top off of a beer bottle) and wanted to know what to do with his now open vial.
B) The guy that was having trouble doing a glute injection because he was trying to inject directly up his ass.

I believe the vials say "intramuscular use only" not intra rectal lol

2 All Time Bests;

I was gonna mention B)
O-Ring injection an internet classic for sure

I was actually just reading a medical article the other day that said hCG actually slightly increased the penis size in the test subjects. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom