napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Strongman Comp Cycle

Tat2ed

it time to start my prep for my next strongman comp end of March 2019!

Stats:
TRT
36yr.
6’
225lbs. Weight class cut off is 231lbs

Looking for some thoughts and suggestions for a good strenght cycle with moderate weight gain. Ill be cutting some body fat over the next 4 weeks before i start cycle. This will be my 4th cycle over the last 2 years. Been off cycle since last comp in July, so ill have 5 months off between cycle taking 200mg/wk TRT. I’m really trying to take a smarter long term approach with my competing, training, and cycling over the next few years using a 12-18 month plan.

Cycle history has been the basic 12wk: 500-600 Test, 250-300 Deca, oral last 4-6 weeks before comp. Ive had decent results but this last cycle i felt like shit for a long time post cycle even on TRT. Low sex drive, tired, fat gain, loss of muscle and performance. Things started to get back to Normal a few weeks ago and I’m getting labs done soon before i start next cycle.

My thoughts/plan:

Plan 1) stack sarms/Peptides with anabolic this time around so I don’t have to purely rely anabolic/Andros and minimize side effects and bridge into my next cycle for a competion at the end of 2019. What do you guys think and what are you suggestions for combinations. I would really like to try Tren finally, but still concerned with cardio events/training can GW and SR really mitigate this side effect.

Plan 2) Use high intensity short cycles. Basically very high amount of gear for short period of time 4-6 weeks. Not sure if this would be the best route for strength athletes. With the idea of using a shorter cycle, taking 1-2 months off between and being able to cycle more frequently.

Plan 3) Try a new method of cycling where I would use low dose test (<200mg/wk) paired with higher doses of NPP or Tren. I talked to a few guys (physique competitors not strenght guys) and they claim they had no sides as long as they kept there test dose below 200mg/wk. They were doing shorter cycles, basically micro dosing short esters daily. They would progressiviely increase the NPP or Tren A weekly to as high as 600-700mg/wk of Tren for the final week. They had also used this strategy with Primo taking it to 1000mg week.

Plan 4) Rinse and repeat what Ive done before.

Do you have a specific question you want to ask?

I guess I was a little wordy and not specific enough.

basically looking cycle suggestions for a strength athlete and I threw in a couple cycle ideas I've been thinking about.

thats why there were no answers... what exactly is your question... giving details is a good thing but over doing it will make it less likely to get answered

thats why there were no answers... what exactly is your question... giving details is a good thing but over doing it will make it less likely to get answered

What would be a good strength cycle and what sarms could i stack with it it enhance.

what i would look at is test, anadrol, tren along with s4 and lgd for your sarms and possibly rad140... depending upon how much gear you want to run, eq would fit nicely into this as well...

Top Bottom