napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Strength/Bulk Sarm Stack Help

tenlevets

Good Morning Dylan,

Just wanted to say im a huge supporter of you and everything you stand for from your YouTube channel to your new company. Just a little bit about me, I’m 22, a junior at a D2 college, and i play running back for our football team. I’m looking for a sarm stack that i can gain size and increase my strength. Currently I’m 215 but looking to get to 230. This summer i will be basing my lifting towards increasing my speed and strength. I play football so speed, strength and endurance will be key for me. I was thinking about purchasing sarms from enhanced athlete because i can take pills better and they are a little more affordable on a college salary. I would greatly appreciate it if you could get back to me on a stack you think would be best. I thought about S4 and LGD because i know you love S4 and LGD is known for giving great size. And you said S4 gives strength while offering some fat burning components as well as muscle hardening, so i thought maybe that was a good route. Looking forward to hearing back from you! Thanks.

LGD and S4 are definitely what I'd suggest as well for your goals. That's one powerful and effective combo. Dylan gave you the protocol to follow. Let us know if you have any other questions

You definitely want to make sure you have a good source for your sarms. I can't stress that enough

Top Bottom