napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and Sarms in Sports

JeffFran

I was wondering If professional athletes are using steroids or sarms, because in the last 15 years the records are always being broken year after year no matter what sport we are talking about... I know that nowadays athletes have a much better condition, training methods and nutritions but sometimes I wonder If it's something else behind... Dave Palumbo also stated that he believes that more than 90% of athletes in Olympics use steroids but as they know the half-life of those compounds they can get rid of being banned.

You simply cant compete at the highest level in competitive sports without being on PEDs.

The olympic athletes are at the top when it comes to this because they have stuff that's not even being tested on and probably most likely never will be. They all have the top drugs that we can only dream of. They are all on spesific designer steroids, closely monitored to see what works best for the different athletes.

There are big rumors about China already having myostatin inhibitors on their athletes and are testing the waters first before they do anything crazy. They succesfully did it on a beagle 1 year ago.

There was a quarterback from Florida that got busted for LGD a few years back I think. I don't think it has to do with records being broken, some people are just freaks they were meant to break records. I played ball with natural athletes who could run a 40 yard dash in 4.2 at 190lbs. That's just genetics and hard work.
But I agree at least half the sprinters are taking something and most other athletes are too they just don't get detected.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

You simply cant compete at the highest level in competitive sports without being on PEDs.

The olympic athletes are at the top when it comes to this because they have stuff that's not even being tested on and probably most likely never will be. They all have the top drugs that we can only dream of. They are all on spesific designer steroids, closely monitored to see what works best for the different athletes.

There are big rumors about China already having myostatin inhibitors on their athletes and are testing the waters first before they do anything crazy. They succesfully did it on a beagle 1 year ago.

What myostatin inhibitors do exactly?

Top level has to do with genetics and drugs when it comes to most elite athletes.

Of course you need to have great genetics... However there are many athletes that have great genetics what differentiates them is the hard work and drugs.. I am an athlete myself and I find very hard to believe how some guys can perform in the way they do

Records were meant to be broken...Plain and simple. Athletes just keep getting better and better in all facets of every sport. Better training, better, drugs, better nutrition.....etc, and there is the one factor that is the driving force behind it all......mind over matter. It's amazing what the human body can do when you put a goal in front of it and put everything you have into meeting that goal

Records were meant to be broken...Plain and simple. Athletes just keep getting better and better in all facets of every sport. Better training, better, drugs, better nutrition.....etc, and there is the one factor that is the driving force behind it all......mind over matter. It's amazing what the human body can do when you put a goal in front of it and put everything you have into meeting that goal

well said brother! the one thing that generally separates the elite from the superstar is the fact that their mind is just strong... take michael jordan... the elite of them all... he KNEW he was better, he KNEW he could do whatever he wanted out there and he KNEW he would not choke under pressure... his is the one of the most mentally strong people we will ever see.. its what tiger HAD before he got what he deserved... its what federer has, what the elite talents all have in their favor.. their mind does not get the best of them, they get the best of their mind... and when you just KNOW within, you dont doubt and you KNOW you can do anything, you can do so much more than you could ever expect or imagine... if there's anything i feel is difficult, i always find someone else that accomplished it and i tell myself "fuck, if they can do it, why can't I?" If you beat yourself in your mind before you begin, well, good luck, but if you KNOW you can do it, you have a very very strong chance of achieving it...

well said brother! the one thing that generally separates the elite from the superstar is the fact that their mind is just strong... take michael jordan... the elite of them all... he KNEW he was better, he KNEW he could do whatever he wanted out there and he KNEW he would not choke under pressure... his is the one of the most mentally strong people we will ever see.. its what tiger HAD before he got what he deserved... its what federer has, what the elite talents all have in their favor.. their mind does not get the best of them, they get the best of their mind... and when you just KNOW within, you dont doubt and you KNOW you can do anything, you can do so much more than you could ever expect or imagine... if there's anything i feel is difficult, i always find someone else that accomplished it and i tell myself "fuck, if they can do it, why can't I?" If you beat yourself in your mind before you begin, well, good luck, but if you KNOW you can do it, you have a very very strong chance of achieving it...

Very well said Dylan, spot on. I have to disagree when you stated that Federer he's one of the most mentally strong people... He is so fucking talented, beyond belief what he can do but mentally he struggled many times specially against Nadal and recently in general... I am saying this but he's my favourite tennis player and alongside MJ my idols for sure...
Your mind is so powerful that sometimes we do not realize.. If we believe we can do something, and I say really believe it you can pull it of even when everyone is against you and is doubting you.. The great champions they all have some kind of talent but what divide them is the hard work and the mindset of each, there are so many guys out there that could have reached and accomplished so much but they didn't just because they didn't put the work and the mind into it...
With this being said I think those guys are an inspiration for everyone of us despite our limitations, we just need to fight for what we want to achieve in life

Top Bottom