napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids and sarms help

sharkrost

Hi Dylan,

I have been watching your Youtube videos this past few days and would to say thank you for your time and effort with regards to the amount of detail you go into with each subject. I have certainly taken a few things away from your videos.

A few things about myself: I am a 28 year old from the UK and i work in Iraq within the Private Security Industry. My rotations are, two months in Iraq and one month at home on leave. I am 6ft and weigh in at around 85kg and have always been in good shape from my diet, and i believe genetics.

I have been using anabolic steroids on and of for nearly ten years now. But I’m talking like one, eight to twelve week course per year. The reason for this is because i relied on advice from anyone and everyone, and some of the shit you see on google and indeed youtube, which would later give me some shitty side effects during cycle and post cycle. Stuff like hair loss from Tren, (Amazing stuff, but not for my hair). And the way in which i would use HCG, (Large doses at the end of my cycle once the long esters had cleared. I know, big mistake! I felt like absolute dog shit every time and couldn’t even get morning wood for a month.

Anyway, this year after a full recovery and yet more research i decided to jump back on the wagon. So I’m currently on PCT at the moment after a Test Enanthate, Growth Hormone and Anavar cycle. This is what i did: First four weeks 500mg per week of Test (Monday & Thursday). Then i introduced the Growth at week four at 4ius per day (2ius morning & 2ius at night) Then at week 6 i introduced the Anavar at 50mg per day for the remaining 4 weeks of my 10 week cycle.

The thing is, this time around i ran HCG at the beginning of my cycle at 1000ius per week, (500iu Tuesday & 500iu Friday). I ran this right up until two weeks after my last Test Enanthate shot, and i was also taking 0.5mg Arimidex, day on day off throughout the whole cycle after noticing a little Gyno under my left nipple forming, (Which later cleared).

So i am currently at three weeks after my last test shot and one week after my last HCG. Since stopping the HCG i have been taking Clomid at 50mg a day, and Tamoxifen at 40mg a day. I still look and feel great and i have been hitting the gym six times a week. So it must be the way I’ve taken the HCG this time. But, now i have just learned from one of your videos you mentioned that its best used for the last four weeks of the cycle. Is that including the two weeks for the long ester to clear? And would i do much damage if i keep using the HCG like i have done this time, right from the start?

I am new to SARMS. in fact, i purchased some from my local protein store two weeks ago when i was home, because i was told that they are good for during PCT to keep my gains. However, the only Sarms they had was: MK Extreme, YK-11 and Ostarine. So i took all of them and some Animal Pack Vitamins, Liver defender, BC-X1 (BCCA’s) and lots of Whey and Casein protein.

I will continue to take all of this up until my next cycle, which will be the end of this month and ill be taking Test Enanthate and for the first time, Equipoise. That is after watching your video. I can buy all my steroids out here in Iraq so its pretty cool.

The next time i order SARMS will be from your website. Especially the GW501516. I had no idea how bad steroids such as Anavar could be for cholesterol! And for hair as well, which i just learnt!

With the GW501516: Should i take it from the beginning and up until the end of the post cycle? And, if you could recommend other SARMS that i should take and when to take them.

Any recommendations from anything i have said would be greatly appreciated. And once again, thank you for your videos Dylan.

wow bro, you have had some serious steroid abuse here at your age... im really concerned for your long term health... whats done is done though... you use hcg the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct... that includes the ester clearance time... bro, you cannot buy sarms at a local protein store! you can take gw start to finish... your pct is still incomplete brother.. you need to learn how to do this properly...

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/25/25 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/20/20/20 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Thanks for your reply with the good advise Dylan.

Maybe you can't buy Sarms in a US protien store. But I definitely did purchase some last month in the U.K. (MK2866, MK Extreme and YK-11). That's all they had and perhaps they're no good because it doesn't state how much mg or any real direction for use with each bottle.

I like the look of the stack in your link though, so I will buy it and give it a try.

Thanks again bro.

you are very welcome... please be careful where you guy things bro... that does NOT sound good whatsoever and yk11 is something you should not go near, period... sarmsx is tried and true and their reputation speaks for themselves... let me know anytime you need my help bro

Top Bottom