napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids and mma

knermusic

Hey what’s up Dylan, I have learned a lot from watching your videos. I fought mma from about 19-24, I’m 27 now. I was walking around at 5’11 190 cutting to 155 but after years of dieting and cutting weight having to stay fit for fights, I just recently let my self go and just enjoyed food for awhile. I got up to 225 and decided I was over it and ready to get lean but I’d like to come back with a bang and get shredded. I’m about 213 right now but nowhere near “lean” yet, so I’m going to 185 where I usually have a pretty low body fat percentage. I’d say 10-11%, from hearing your comments about some cutting stacks I think Tren would probably be too intense for me so I was thinking a winny and test p cycle, being I’ve only used test p in the past on one cycle I tried a couple years ago. I felt pretty good with minor libido problems for a couple weeks after that left pretty quickly. My question is at 5’11 and 185lb what would you recommend dosages for a winny/test p cycle and throwing in some mma training here and there with weight lifting. I’m not trying to be massive just really shredded and lean. Also how do I know where to get a reliable high end product? Any recommendations on where to buy products that are legit?

your body fat is much too high for any sort of steroid use... you would need to get down at least below 15% for me to have any comfort advising that but in reality, you should be closer to 12-13 percent...

Yea I’m cutting to the ideal percent you implied. I tried to give the details on that in the original post. But I’m trying to get a plan ready so I have it all figured out when the time comes in the near future, as far as dosages, a reliable market, and pre and post cycle information.

Yea I’m cutting to the ideal percent you implied. I tried to give the details on that in the original post. But I’m trying to get a plan ready so I have it all figured out when the time comes in the near future, as far as dosages, a reliable market, and pre and post cycle information.

Ill be glad to help when your ready

What’s up Dylan I’m back, I’ve been watching up on your videos on SARMS, what do you think about a cutting stack and what would you recommend, can GW-501516, SR9009, and S-4 be used in a cycle together and continue to take the GW for a few weeks after? And what type of gains are generally acquired in comparison to like a winny/test cycle, I know they are lower but is it to an extreme or can you get really unnaturally shredded with lean muscle gains aswell. Lastly should I still wait til I’m a lower body fat or can I use them during the process.

What’s up Dylan I’m back, I’ve been watching up on your videos on SARMS, what do you think about a cutting stack and what would you recommend, can GW-501516, SR9009, and S-4 be used in a cycle together and continue to take the GW for a few weeks after? And what type of gains are generally acquired in comparison to like a winny/test cycle, I know they are lower but is it to an extreme or can you get really unnaturally shredded with lean muscle gains aswell. Lastly should I still wait til I’m a lower body fat or can I use them during the process.
you can use sarms now... you can get the entire package in one shot here... https://www.esarms.com/product/enhanced-cutting/

run it 12 weeks... like this

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom