napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids an Bridging Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I explain the concept of bridging with steroid use... Learn what exactly a bridge is, why its used, how to use it and much more... This is an extremely important concept that many have heard of and talk about, yet lack the true understanding of what it is and how it works... Do not miss this video!

Steroids and Bridging Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC-yc-mUTkM

In this video, I explain the concept of bridging with steroid use... Learn what exactly a bridge is, why its used, how to use it and much more... This is an extremely important concept that many have heard of and talk about, yet lack the true understanding of what it is and how it works... Do not miss this video!

Steroids and Bridging Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC-yc-mUTkM
Good info to know right here for those wondering exactly how bridging works

you mention in the video that while on TRT 100-150mg of test...you are technically not on? Ive been researching like crazy and not wanting to ask questions until I could not research any longer...I'm week 6 into my first cycle...following your instructions to the T but IM scared about whats going to happen after week 18...I'm 36 and dont want to return to my pre cycle test levels of Testosterone, Serum 222

what week should blood work be done? if I test really low test in that blood test...should I schedule an appointment to see an endocronologist? or can i TRT self medicate at say 125mg of test E week.

or can you guide a proper sarm bridge...I just feel with low natural TEST at that level I don't want to cruise but I dont want to return to those low TEST levels...it fucking sucked.

Last edited:
you mention in the video that while on TRT 100-150mg of test...you are technically not on? Ive been researching like crazy and not wanting to ask questions until I could not research any longer...I'm week 6 into my first cycle...following your instructions to the T but IM scared about whats going to happen after week 18...I'm 36 and dont want to return to my pre cycle test levels of Testosterone, Serum 222

what week should blood work be done? if I test really low test in that blood test...should I schedule an appointment to see an endocronologist? or can i TRT self medicate at say 125mg of test E week.

or can you guide a proper sarm bridge...I just feel with low natural TEST at that level I don't want to cruise but I dont want to return to those low TEST levels...it fucking sucked.

you need to get your ass to the doctor and get tested ... if you are on trt then 150 mg is not on but if you are just running it for a cycle then of course you are on man... that doesn't even make sense... a trt dose is for life and thats where you run it but if you are not on trt then no matter how high you run it, its a cycle...

Understood. How long after pct or after 18th week is recommended to do blood work or go to doctor

Understood. How long after pct or after 18th week is recommended to do blood work or go to doctor
I would say 3 to 4 weeks after pct you are fine with bloodwork and seeing the doctor to treat your low test

Sweet video, didn’t bridge his last go around but you just sold me for the future, thanks bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom