napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids after sarms

naatoo

How you doing Dylan Gemelli Im a 24 year old currently on a combat deployment over seas right now. I've been weight lifting since I was 16 years old I've recently been experimenting with sarms and pro hormones but i want to take the next step foward.. My goals are more of an aesthetic physique then a bodybuilding one. I look forward to putting on some decent size and mass and also being shredded. I understand that diet is a major role for my goal. I should be returning home February and that's when I plan on starting my first cycle.. This is what I had in mind

Test E 500mg a week for 12 weeks
2 weeks to let my body get all the test out of my system before I start pct
Pct would be nova or clomid I'm not sure which one to take I was doing research and I believe nova is the best one
Aromatase 12.5mg every other day (I'm not sure if I'm gyno potent)
Also I have a history of acne all through high school I took acutane for some time and that managed to get rid of it but I still sometimes get break outs is there anything that I can do to prevent this?

Thanks a lot man I understand that research and having all the tools before hand are important before I start juicing if there's any advice or something I might do wrong please feel free to share with me. A lot of information I've gathered are also from your YouTube videos so i appreciate your channel

I'll let the more senior guys get in on this but first of all you need a full pct. you'll need clomid, nolva, aromasin and hcg, hcg is used 4 weeks BEFORE pct to get your testicles kickin again. Also, mk (ostarine) and gw (cardarine) are recommended for optimal recovery and healing in pct.

How you doing Dylan Gemelli Im a 24 year old currently on a combat deployment over seas right now. I've been weight lifting since I was 16 years old I've recently been experimenting with sarms and pro hormones but i want to take the next step foward.. My goals are more of an aesthetic physique then a bodybuilding one. I look forward to putting on some decent size and mass and also being shredded. I understand that diet is a major role for my goal. I should be returning home February and that's when I plan on starting my first cycle.. This is what I had in mind

Test E 500mg a week for 12 weeks
2 weeks to let my body get all the test out of my system before I start pct
Pct would be nova or clomid I'm not sure which one to take I was doing research and I believe nova is the best one
Aromatase 12.5mg every other day (I'm not sure if I'm gyno potent)
Also I have a history of acne all through high school I took acutane for some time and that managed to get rid of it but I still sometimes get break outs is there anything that I can do to prevent this?

Thanks a lot man I understand that research and having all the tools before hand are important before I start juicing if there's any advice or something I might do wrong please feel free to share with me. A lot of information I've gathered are also from your YouTube videos so i appreciate your channel

its nice to see you have done your research and i do appreciate your support bro but i have to be honest with you, im not going to have the answer you probably want... your still too young to be using steroids... im not trying to be your dad by any means but i am going to be honest with you and tell you waht is right and safe.. i always look out for everyones health and safety first and fore most... at your age, its, well, very stupid in general to use or consider using steroids... your not fully developed internally whatsoever and by using steroids this early, you are going to put your body into a haywire state... The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, which usually culminates between the ages of 17-22 and may only even come to an end at the age of 25 or so - is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

i can't recommend steroid use to you at this time... you have already made rather large mistakes using pro hormones far too young... you may not understand but pro hormones ARE steroids... you can definitely stick with sarms, no problem and i can help you achieve your goals with them but its still too early for you to be using steroids bro

I appreciate the advice man but what sarm cycle would you recommend me to take?

I'm 5'10
168 pounds
looking to get to around 185 pounds with atleast %8-10 bodyfat

I'm 5'10
168 pounds
you can gain serious size with the ultra recomp stack.... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I agree with Dylan here bro. You're underweight and a little young. That SARMS stack is a better option for you right now.

I'm 5'10
168 pounds

With lgd rad and S4 .. you can put on some serious weight Bro..... no joke...... I'm on my first lgd/gw stack and have gained 15 lbs +

Top Bottom