napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle

Ironparadise

Hi, I've been running cycle for 10 weeks (not continuous though) now in 13 weeks,
Description for one week dose-
200mg tren acetate with 200mg maestron
200mg testosterone propionate with 150mg winstrol.
I want to know if I've overdosed or extended the time frame.

A few obvious problems stand out right away, but first we need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything

Yes in one week-
Day 1- winstrol 50mg/ml
Day 2- tren acetate 100mg/ml and maestron 100mg/ml
Day 3- testa p 100mg/ml and winstrol 50mg/ml
Day 4- tren acetate 100mg/ml and maestron 100mg/ml
Day 5- winstrol 50mg/ml
Day 6- testa p 100mg/ml

I was on a break from gym for almost 2-3 years and after I started gymming again I was just on high protein with moderate /less carbs nutrition for about 4-5 months before I started this cycle.
Before I took a break of 2-3 years, I did one cycle then too but no pct, so it isn't my first cycle now.

Before I took a break, the cycle which I did then made a good physique but then I left gym for 2-3 years like I said and did no pct so I assume the body to have recovered from the cycle in these past years before started gymming again.
The comeback now was with an obese body before I spent 4 months just dropping down fat and regained a few muscles but not that good definition so had to start a new cycle under which I am now

I'm 29 years of age with 200 lbs of body weight but not sure about body fat, I was an obese though before I started to gym again and was just on good nutrition for 4 months and got some good results where I dropped fat down a lot and put regained some muscles too, but started this cycle after the body seemed to hit plateau

do you have ANY and i mean ANY clue what you are doing? have you ever ran a cycle? how long have you been training? did you actually say gymming? good fucking lord? oh boy

Yes I ran a cycle before break and built a nice physique and then left gym for some reason, but nothing healthwise. Now after 2-3 years started gym again with an obese body of 250lbs and lost to 200lbs by regaining some muscles with just proper nutrition, weight training and cardio. And 12 weeks ago I started this cycle recommended by gym instructor, 10 weeks of cycle above, but couldn't run with continuity so henceforth, after completing 12 weeks now I still have a week of it left.

dude why are you running tren on a second cycle and why are you using steroids when you dont have any sort of clue how to use them??

Im all completed with cycle, and just a week left now, tren was only 200mg/week. How do you think I should have used it rather?

I understand, but I've been on and off cycle before also, not just one cycle before, it might be more like on and off with oral and injectables but always with less doses

Top Bottom