napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle new zealand

zugtors

Hey man, Love your videos very educational, just have a question, on a cycle atm.. tren, trest, test and anadrol ( will use trest after anadrol) and i want to cruise for 4 months after.. and try not to lose any muscle if possible, wanting to do trt dose of test (125 - 150mg per week) and wanting to use Mk-2866 20 mgs per day,
Does SARMS allow your receptors to resensitise?
Just want to say thanks in advance,

Ps all the way from New Zealand we watch your vids!

What are your plans after the 4 months?

This doesn't seem like a very good plan.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Height: 6ft
Weight: 90 kgs = 198 pounds
BF: 14%
Years of training: 4
Done one cycle before this, 500mg test E P/w and 50mg d-bol for 4 weeks lasted 12 weeks
Cruised until then
no pct
Goals: to get big as possible with minimal fat gain
Supplements, just pre workouts and Protein powder
Nutrition: whole foods mainly, like eggs and oats with pb in the morning, chicken breast, brown rice, sweet potato, white potato, broccoli, leaf veg, tomatoes

Why doesn't it sound like a good plan?
Cheers

Hey man, Love your videos very educational, just have a question, on a cycle atm.. tren, trest, test and anadrol ( will use trest after anadrol) and i want to cruise for 4 months after.. and try not to lose any muscle if possible, wanting to do trt dose of test (125 - 150mg per week) and wanting to use Mk-2866 20 mgs per day,
Does SARMS allow your receptors to resensitise?
Just want to say thanks in advance,

Ps all the way from New Zealand we watch your vids!
man, you best be very very very careful with that cycle... do you realize how much estrogen conversion is going on here... i dont think you quite understand! there is NO reason whatsoev er to be running this cycle... it is so reckless.. you need nothing more than trest and test... you are out of line with this cycle and you are going to learn a hard lesson man, seriously... this is so damn ridiculous of a cycle to run

Bro, you are too young for any type of steroid use whatsoever. You need to stay away from steroids for at least a couple more years. You are fine to use sarms for your goals, but steroids I cannot and will not advise you on.

Cruising at 22 yrs old.....I don't even know what to say
I can only assume you have no idea of the consequences of your actions

Height: 6ft
Weight: 90 kgs = 198 pounds
BF: 14%
Years of training: 4
Done one cycle before this, 500mg test E P/w and 50mg d-bol for 4 weeks lasted 12 weeks
Cruised until then
no pct
Goals: to get big as possible with minimal fat gain
Supplements, just pre workouts and Protein powder
Nutrition: whole foods mainly, like eggs and oats with pb in the morning, chicken breast, brown rice, sweet potato, white potato, broccoli, leaf veg, tomatoes

Why doesn't it sound like a good plan?
Cheers

Because why on earth @ 22 would you want to stay on all the time?

you are about the most reckless fucking guy ive ever seen and at 22 years old... good luck man.. you are not even within reason, your reckless and guess what, you think you are very smart right now... i can GUARANTEE you this... your completely fucked in a few years but hey, you know what you are doing

at 22 you would know better than guys doing this half their lives... im not young enough to know everything anymore

this has got to be the stupidest shit ive read this month and we all know the amount of just bad shit i read daily

This is definitely not the route you want to head down bro. This is a permanent path to disaster that you can't just escape from. It's a decision that will negatively affect the rest of your life, and you are only 22.

haha okay.. but if im going down this road, why would I come off? its pretty much a life decision, PCT is a waste of time and fucks with your body, I have read many studies on this, I know how you like your studies, I can link them if you want?

haha okay.. but if im going down this road, why would I come off? its pretty much a life decision, PCT is a waste of time and fucks with your body, I have read many studies on this, I know how you like your studies, I can link them if you want?
NO people that dont run a proper pct fuck themselves up, not people that know wtf they are doing... please at 22 dont try to tell me when i have been around this a decade.. i dont need your studies, ive seen them all.. you dont have a clue what you are talking about and the more you say the more foolish you sound and when you get older and actually get it, and look back on this, you will realize it but unfortunately, you, like many others think you know everything without any experience whatsoever... so you go do your thing bro... just dont come back later when you wish you would not have done this and run into the problems you are going to have...

Top Bottom