napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting new cycle and requesting some suggestions!

jhawk

Hey ,

im about to start a new cycle and have been off for a little over a year. i want to gain mass but also loose some unwanted fat accumulated over the last year. i know this is hard to do but i will be where i have access to a clean diet and a gym 24/7 for the next 6-7 moths.

Rough plans=

12 week cycle

1-4 turan 40mg
1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-12 Proviron
1-12 12.5 mg GP Exemestane per day
...and i want to run another AS with this? Suggestions

wait 2 weeks

Pct
1-4 Nolva 40,40,20,20
Clomid 100,100,50,50
Exemastine 25 mg per day
Test booster
mk 2866 25 mg
cont. with SARM foe 8-10 weeks after

Along with the basics on and off like Liv support milk thistle, fish oil ect.multi vit. protein, BCAAs..VITAMIN C.... all that good stuff haha

Current stats
28 y/o
5'10
207lbs
Bf 15%

squat 430
bench 350
deadlift 425

I have don3 5-6 cycles up to this point and am trying to get back into it again. my goals are to be 215-220lbs and less then 10% bf would like 7 if possible lol!

Thanks

You could always add EQ or Deca to that cycle to give some more anabolic effect, if your diet is correct you will lose body fat and gain more lean muscle.

i was considering that as well. i just dont like how long those esters stay in your system for deca 18 months and EQ not far behind it. i was thinking tren but the sides suck. definitely want to ad something well rounded and that is a noticeable compound to the mix. anyone have any suggestions to this cycle at all no hard feeling trying to gain good insight. i have George Spellwins book and have been using it as research and guidance for over 5 yrs. but want to expand out there a bit

jhawk said:
i was considering that as well. i just dont like how long those esters stay in your system for deca 18 months and EQ not far behind it. i was thinking tren but the sides suck. definitely want to ad something well rounded and that is a noticeable compound to the mix. anyone have any suggestions to this cycle at all no hard feeling trying to gain good insight. i have George Spellwins book and have been using it as research and guidance for over 5 yrs. but want to expand out there a bit

You could add Tren Acetate at around 225mg per week, that dose would not give bad sides, if it does then you can stop tsaking it and its fast ester so will out system quick

jhawk said:
Hey ,

im about to start a new cycle and have been off for a little over a year. i want to gain mass but also loose some unwanted fat accumulated over the last year. i know this is hard to do but i will be where i have access to a clean diet and a gym 24/7 for the next 6-7 moths.

Rough plans=

12 week cycle

1-4 turan 40mg
1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-12 Proviron
1-12 12.5 mg GP Exemestane per day
...and i want to run another AS with this? Suggestions

wait 2 weeks

Pct
1-4 Nolva 40,40,20,20
Clomid 100,100,50,50
Exemastine 25 mg per day
Test booster
mk 2866 25 mg
cont. with SARM foe 8-10 weeks after

Along with the basics on and off like Liv support milk thistle, fish oil ect.multi vit. protein, BCAAs..VITAMIN C.... all that good stuff haha

Current stats
28 y/o
5'10
207lbs
Bf 15%

squat 430
bench 350
deadlift 425

I have don3 5-6 cycles up to this point and am trying to get back into it again. my goals are to be 215-220lbs and less then 10% bf would like 7 if possible lol!

Thanks

you do understand that steroids are not fat burners correct? what your wanting to do is drop a high amount of body fat... if you were going for 1-2 % then maybe a cycle like this would be what you want but im not seeing that here and i do agree with pharma lady on possibly adding eq but definitely not deca, not at all for what your waning... are you opposed to changing this up a bit?

jhawk said:

do yourself a huge favor and get rid of that book.. he is a scamming piece of shit and that is not even who he really is... he is disgusting to say the least but i will not get into that any further...

yea like i said i am definitely open to suggestion brother! Thats why after viewing your videos and finding this forum i signed up haha! you know your SH@t haha. what do you have in mind? the only problem i have is that the only injectable i will have access to at the location i will be going to is inj. Test and PCT products. i will have to bring orals with me to complement this up coming cycle.in addition thanks for having this forum this is a great source for info and further knowledge. But if you have a great idea on a cycle i am definitely all ears.

Lastly what is your take on running MK after the cycle to maint. gains foe an additional 8-10 weeks @ 25mg?

Thanks!

jhawk said:
yea like i said i am definitely open to suggestion brother! Thats why after viewing your videos and finding this forum i signed up haha! you know your SH@t haha. what do you have in mind? the only problem i have is that the only injectable i will have access to at the location i will be going to is inj. Test and PCT products. i will have to bring orals with me to complement this up coming cycle.in addition thanks for having this forum this is a great source for info and further knowledge. But if you have a great idea on a cycle i am definitely all ears.

Lastly what is your take on running MK after the cycle to maint. gains foe an additional 8-10 weeks @ 25mg?

Thanks!

I am more than happy to help brother... If you are wanting this to be an all out recomp and get this very clean but still add size, i have a sweet layout for you... I will provide it below... As far as in between cycles goes... YES absolutely you want to run a sarms bridge in between... MK on its own for only 8 weeks is good but your would be missing out on so much by not running a stack... a super stack is what you would definitely want to run or a triple stack... not only hold your gains but clean them up and add to them and you would DEFINITELY want to run sarms on your cycle the ensure that the recomp takes place... dropping body fat and adding 10 lbs. type of size is very difficult but i have a method to make this a far higher probability for you to obtain...

1-16 test e 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
5-18 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

DylanGemelli said:
jhawk said:

Thanks!

I am more than happy to help brother... If you are wanting this to be an all out recomp and get this very clean but still add size, i have a sweet layout for you... I will provide it below... As far as in between cycles goes... YES absolutely you want to run a sarms bridge in between... MK on its own for only 8 weeks is good but your would be missing out on so much by not running a stack... a super stack is what you would definitely want to run or a triple stack... not only hold your gains but clean them up and add to them and you would DEFINITELY want to run sarms on your cycle the ensure that the recomp takes place... dropping body fat and adding 10 lbs. type of size is very difficult but i have a method to make this a far higher probability for you to obtain...

1-16 test e 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
5-18 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I really like this setup a lot with the sarms and EQ thrown in. That would be ideal for the goals and best results.

This sounds awsome! Hopefully I can gather all the compounds I need before I leave in a few weeks. Also I might have trouble getting access to other inj. Like EQ while I'm gone. But looking at this looks amazing. I really want to know more about SARMS And their pros and cons which sound minimal. An another question you like aromasin over exemastine ?

Re: RE: Re: Starting new cycle and requesting some suggestions!

jhawk said:
This sounds awsome! Hopefully I can gather all the compounds I need before I leave in a few weeks. Also I might have trouble getting access to other inj. Like EQ while I'm gone. But looking at this looks amazing. I really want to know more about SARMS And their pros and cons which sound minimal. An another question you like aromasin over exemastine ?
Aromasin is the brand name for exemestane... They are the same thing

jhawk said:

i have all my articles published at http://www.pureessencesarms.com and my youtube channel is filled with sarms videos... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

you can definitely get everything you need in time bro...

aromasin is exemestane bro... aromasin is just the generic name

Thanks bro big help! Will message Ya if anything else comes up thanks! I'll keep u updated on results.

Top Bottom