napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Spot Injections w/ Diabetic Needles???

ponerjorts

Like i have always said, love doing research and always educating myself. But at the end of the day this forum is where I ultimately come for true facts! Because i respect the moderates and especially Dylan (not taking anything away from you MODS especially my boy RickRock)

Now Spot Injections is something have always felt is BS, Using IM Injections in major muscle groups IMO is always the way to go and feel that absorption in major muscle groups is not just the way to go but absorbs in a consistent manner. So I can across this YouTube Vid (No offense to you Dylan, lol, You Vids are my go to! And have {not to be repetitive have gained and learned so very much})

So Just wanted to get your opinion on this video I came across:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOaYhuxm2Qo But if any of you have the time to do so< I would greatly appreciate and and all comments and thoughts on it.

AS ALWAYS! Thank you guys so much in advance!

Like i have always said, love doing research and always educating myself. But at the end of the day this forum is where I ultimately come for true facts! Because i respect the moderates and especially Dylan (not taking anything away from you MODS especially my boy RickRock)

Now Spot Injections is something have always felt is BS, Using IM Injections in major muscle groups IMO is always the way to go and feel that absorption in major muscle groups is not just the way to go but absorbs in a consistent manner. So I can across this YouTube Vid (No offense to you Dylan, lol, You Vids are my go to! And have {not to be repetitive have gained and learned so very much})

So Just wanted to get your opinion on this video I came across:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOaYhuxm2Qo But if any of you have the time to do so< I would greatly appreciate and and all comments and thoughts on it.

AS ALWAYS! Thank you guys so much in advance!

Tony is cool, I always use insulin needles for my cruise which is less then .5ml anything over can be a pain in the butt no pun intended pushing the oil through a slin takes forever. when i blast 3ml full of oils I will not use 3 separate slins. There is no difference in abosrbtion but antything over .5ml can crystalize under the skin espcially when i used test ace

Tony is cool, I always use insulin needles for my cruise which is less then .5ml anything over can be a pain in the butt no pun intended pushing the oil through a slin takes forever. when i blast 3ml full of oils I will not use 3 separate slins. There is no difference in abosrbtion but antything over .5ml can crystalize under the skin espcially when i used test ace

Bout do you really think when it comes to spot injections; it will give that muscle group more of a priority to form and strengthen?

If I remember the video right, it’s about site injections causing inflammation correct? That will slightly increase blood flow to an area but realistically, it’s not going to change growth. If it did, my ass would be swole.

If I remember the video right, it’s about site injections causing inflammation correct? That will slightly increase blood flow to an area but realistically, it’s not going to change growth. If it did, my ass would be swole.

LOL, aint that the truth! Thank you so much for the reply Saiyan!

Spot injections do not work. I wish it did, because I pin quads more than anything, and it's still my weakest bodypart as far as growth

Sounds good in theory but reality is it doesn't do a thing. Oils are absorbed into your bloodstream amd circulated regardless

Spot injections do not work. I wish it did, because I pin quads more than anything, and it's still my weakest bodypart as far as growth

Sounds good in theory but reality is it doesn't do a thing. Oils are absorbed into your bloodstream amd circulated regardless

Exactly what I thought Rick, and my quads are strong ( 565lb squat, 615DL), And I only IM Inject my Glutes and Delts.....

Top Bottom