napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Split Dosages

SpikedEggnog

Just curious if anyone has tried split dosages of different compounds - for instance, instead of taking TBol for 6 weeks, 7 days a week - taking Dbol Mon, wed, fri, sun and Tbol Tuesd Thurs Satur. Because it is still One Oral at a time - Dbol and Tbol together may not make much sense BUT it is just an example of what I mean - and I was wondering if anyone out there has tried something like that to where they take different compounds on different days.

SpikedEggnog said:
Just curious if anyone has tried split dosages of different compounds - for instance, instead of taking TBol for 6 weeks, 7 days a week - taking Dbol Mon, wed, fri, sun and Tbol Tuesd Thurs Satur. Because it is still One Oral at a time - Dbol and Tbol together may not make much sense BUT it is just an example of what I mean - and I was wondering if anyone out there has tried something like that to where they take different compounds on different days.

You would get very unstable levels of each compound by doing that, and it really isn't going to benefit you whatsoever. It's similar to a pulse where you dose every other day except for the fact that you aren't dosing another compound during a pulse in the in between days. I'm not saying you wouldn't get results from it, but I think your results from just dosing the way it should be every day would be far greater. Pulses are minimal when it comes to results, from my expereince

RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:

You would get very unstable levels of each compound by doing that, and it really isn't going to benefit you whatsoever. It's similar to a pulse where you dose every other day except for the fact that you aren't dosing another compound during a pulse in the in between days. I'm not saying you wouldn't get results from it, but I think your results from just dosing the way it should be every day would be far greater. Pulses are minimal when it comes to results, from my expereince

interesting

SpikedEggnog said:

Absolutely not. Once you decide on your stack you take them all together. If you want to take then 2 or 3 times per week then divide it all up. Every intake contains everything in your cycle. We stack to make things synergistic. Not load up on dbol today and then 3 days latter load deca. Your body will saying wtf dumbass..lol

SpikedEggnog said:

taking two orals together but knocking the doses in half is one thing and i tested this with tbol and winstrol and it was amazing... dosing odd days is a different story as Rick pointed out... stability would be a mess on that and i would never go that route... there are some orals that go extremely well together but you must accommodate the dosing properly but if you do, that would be a great way to run it..

Top Bottom