napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Soles are itching and hands itching

opie84

Im experiencing no jaundice no dark pee no dark poop or light perfectly normal my liver values were slighlty elevated 2 weeks ago alt and ast in 60's and 70's respectively running test prop and ten ace
Any ideas y my hands and feet are itching intermittently ? Switched to GP tren ace and test prop recently can the culprit be geneza pharma tren ace or test prop before with my cut mix 150 i had no problems that was dragon pharma ?
Im going in for blood monday a lil concerned about bile build up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im experiencing no jaundice no dark pee no dark poop or light perfectly normal my liver values were slighlty elevated 2 weeks ago alt and ast in 60's and 70's respectively running test prop and ten ace
Any ideas y my hands and feet are itching intermittently ? Switched to GP tren ace and test prop recently can the culprit be geneza pharma tren ace or test prop before with my cut mix 150 i had no problems that was dragon pharma ?

How long have you been on the tren?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Itching hands and soles are not especially related to liver to liver problems, and your enzymes,though elevated are not high enough to worry about.It could just be a reaction tren.You never with tren. I used it for years with only the night sweat and black pee as sides. Years latter I have none of the old sides, but it cut my appetite. Tren is tricky...a man of many faces

Itching hands and soles are not especially related to liver to liver problems, and your enzymes,though elevated are not high enough to worry about.It could just be a reaction tren.You never with tren. I used it for years with only the night sweat and black pee as sides. Years latter I have none of the old sides, but it cut my appetite. Tren is tricky...a man of many faces

Week 4 of tren .. 2nd cycle ever of it

How long have you been on the tren?

3 weeks on cut mix 150 i added a pharm lab called bio nich of 25mg of tren ace to my cut mix making it 50 test prop 50 masteron and 75 tren ace (50 coming from dragon pharmas cut mix and 25 coming from bioniche) then sat i switch to .5 test prop (50mg test prop) geneza and 75mg tren ace .. Sun morning i wake up my hands and feet are itchy ... I shoot on mon morning as i skipped sun due to yhe odd response same problem . Today i wake up suspecting somethings up with geneza tren or test so i revert back to cut mix as i stated above. My thinking is that tren ace and test prop if thats the culprit after about two half lives or 6 days itching should go away. Regardless getting bloods done o. Monday night. My alkaline phospate was on low end aswell so no indication that liver is in trouble what so ever . I also protect liver with himilayas liver care and choline at 500mg daily and inositol at 500 mg daily . No jaundice my eyes and skin are white like eggs. I did drink alchohol on sat and sun and mon
7 mix drinks sat 2 whiskys sun and mon 1 whisky. I think to be safe im going to stop fucking drinking anything as it maybe reacting with tren to cause this itching shit . No rash or anything on skin

3 weeks on cut mix 150 i added a pharm lab called bio nich of 25mg of tren ace to my cut mix making it 50 test prop 50 masteron and 75 tren ace (50 coming from dragon pharmas cut mix and 25 coming from bioniche) then sat i switch to .5 test prop (50mg test prop) geneza and 75mg tren ace .. Sun morning i wake up my hands and feet are itchy ... I shoot on mon morning as i skipped sun due to yhe odd response same problem . Today i wake up suspecting somethings up with geneza tren or test so i revert back to cut mix as i stated above. My thinking is that tren ace and test prop if thats the culprit after about two half lives or 6 days itching should go away. Regardless getting bloods done o. Monday night. My alkaline phospate was on low end aswell so no indication that liver is in trouble what so ever . I also protect liver with himilayas liver care and choline at 500mg daily and inositol at 500 mg daily . No jaundice my eyes and skin are white like eggs. I did drink alchohol on sat and sun and mon
7 mix drinks sat 2 whiskys sun and mon 1 whisky. I think to be safe im going to stop fucking drinking anything as it maybe reacting with tren to cause this itching shit . No rash or anything on skin

I would not drink while on cycle, and take tudca.
http://examine.com/supplements/Tauroursodeoxycholic+Acid/

It sounds like maybe something in the carrier to me bud. Thats giving you some type of reaction. Just a guess.

Got some bad home brew maybe? Nothing like some dirty grape seed oil to make the day. I think RickRock hit it on the head bro.

They use apricot oil smh i should have bought my freakin robolics and not cheaped out now my ass is dealing with itchy friggin feet

They use apricot oil smh i should have bought my freakin robolics and not cheaped out now my ass is dealing with itchy friggin feet

you should never need any other sponsor than we have here. tudca is a liver support product

Apricot oil is very cheap in some parts of the world and it contains many allergens.It is shit as a carrier and is used buy those cutting corners. You always use a sponser here.WTF...they are your bros...you can PM them, ask questions etc. It is a no brainer bro. And if they are not top notch then they do not remain here for long

Apricot oil is very cheap in some parts of the world and it contains many allergens.It is shit as a carrier and is used buy those cutting corners. You always use a sponser here.WTF...they are your bros...you can PM them, ask questions etc. It is a no brainer bro. And if they are not top notch then they do not remain here for long

Im with it bro im going with robo buying it tonight im over these itchy fucking feet

The itchy feeling goes and comes is this due to the ester peaking and dropping in the blood stream?

Top Bottom