napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

shrimp and veggie pasta

Childsplay

Ingredients for 2 servings:3/4 lb raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)2 large zucchinis4 medium colorful carrotsSauce (season to taste with all of the ingredients except using extra oil):3 tablespoons coconut aminos (substitutes: Bragg Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce)1 tablespoon apple cider vinegarjuice from 1/2 orange1 tablespoon sesame oil

Steps:First, cut the ends off the zucchini and carrots.Next you’ll need a Julienne peeler or a mandolin to slice the zucchini and carrots to make the veggie pasta.Chop up some garlic and red onion which we will use to sautee our shrimp.First, add 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos. Then, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. To give it a citrus flavor, squeeze the juice from half an orange.Lastly, add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Feel free to add more of any of these ingredients if you want a little extra flavor, except for the oil!Set a nonstick skillet a medium high heat and spray with coconut oil.Toss in garlic and red onion. Cook the onions until they are brown and translucent.Add the shrimp to the skillet and stir quickly with a wooden spoon to make sure that all of the shrimp absorbs the flavor of the garlic and onions.Once the shrimp is about 80% finished, look for just a little bit of pink color, then add the raw veggie pasta. Stir the pasta frequently to make sure that all of the pasta is getting heat from the skillet so they can soften.Once the pasta has softened, then evenly pour the sauce throughout the skillet. You want to make sure that the pasta and shrimp absorb the awesome, light fresh flavor.Cook for about another 3 to 4 minutes and garnish with sesame seeds.

Approximate macros for 1 of 2 servings:

287 calories, 38g protein, 16g carbs, 9g fat, 5g fiber, 10g sugar

Another amazing recipe man! I will be trying this one as well. I love everything in this and the macros are great

RickRock said:
Another amazing recipe man! I will be trying this one as well. I love everything in this and the macros are great
Yea I love good food but like staying in as best shape as possible I'll keep posting recipes cause plain chicken and rice is boring as hell

Re: RE: Re: shrimp and veggie pasta

Childsplay said:
RickRock said:
Yea I love good food but like staying in as best shape as possible I'll keep posting recipes cause plain chicken and rice is boring as hell
Definitely man! If we can make good clean food enjoyable, it makes this lifestyle so much better

Childsplay said:
Ingredients for 2 servings:3/4 lb raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)2 large zucchinis4 medium colorful carrotsSauce (season to taste with all of the ingredients except using extra oil):3 tablespoons coconut aminos (substitutes: Bragg Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce)1 tablespoon apple cider vinegarjuice from 1/2 orange1 tablespoon sesame oil

Steps:First, cut the ends off the zucchini and carrots.Next you’ll need a Julienne peeler or a mandolin to slice the zucchini and carrots to make the veggie pasta.Chop up some garlic and red onion which we will use to sautee our shrimp.First, add 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos. Then, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. To give it a citrus flavor, squeeze the juice from half an orange.Lastly, add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Feel free to add more of any of these ingredients if you want a little extra flavor, except for the oil!Set a nonstick skillet a medium high heat and spray with coconut oil.Toss in garlic and red onion. Cook the onions until they are brown and translucent.Add the shrimp to the skillet and stir quickly with a wooden spoon to make sure that all of the shrimp absorbs the flavor of the garlic and onions.Once the shrimp is about 80% finished, look for just a little bit of pink color, then add the raw veggie pasta. Stir the pasta frequently to make sure that all of the pasta is getting heat from the skillet so they can soften.Once the pasta has softened, then evenly pour the sauce throughout the skillet. You want to make sure that the pasta and shrimp absorb the awesome, light fresh flavor.Cook for about another 3 to 4 minutes and garnish with sesame seeds.

That's actually very well thought out and put together man! VERY NICE! This is extremely healthy and I love the different vegetable incorporation here... Thank you for posting!

DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:

That's actually very well thought out and put together man! VERY NICE! This is extremely healthy and I love the different vegetable incorporation here... Thank you for posting!

I'll keep posting these been searching for recipes and have been eating well and very clean

Top Bottom