napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Show prep!

krill89 said:
Sup guy's!

A little about myself. Im 26 yr, 5.51, 176lbs and 10% bf.
I've been training on and off since I was 16, but had two years of from age 20-22. So lifting has been semi seriouse two years and quite seriouse the last two. So I thought it's time to get my ass on stage! Im 13 weeks out of comp.

Im currently running a test/eq stack with aromasin in my 11th week. It's been a lean bulk and I've added a few pounds, but im getting close to cutting time and I'd love to get some tips!

My original plan was to run:

1-14 500mg test e
1-18 800mg eq (did 500mg the 5 first weeks)
1-14 12.5mg aromasin eod

16-24 500mg tren ace
16-24 700mg mast p
14-24 125mg test e
18-24 60mg winstrol
16-24 50mg proviron ed
15- 24 6.25mg aromasin eod
16-24 1mg caber
16-24 20 mg GW ed

Im currently waiting for som gh wich I'll be running at 4iu ed. Im just not sure if I have enough time to reap the benefits of it..?

I would greatly appreciate any input. Any aditions like lenghts of gear, more gear, what to run under the show, best method of shedding water etc.

Peace!

it actually looks pretty strong bro... i would get your mast up to 800 mg week and start your gw at week 11 instead of 16... i would add s4 at week 13 at 50 mg week... start winstrol week 19... only run it 6 weeks, not 7... you can start proviron NOW as well... run it all the way through at 50 mg day.. i like the low dose of test in there and letting everything else do the work... everything else looks pretty damn good to me man.. i would leave the rest as it is... aside from keeping aromasin at 12.5 mg eod... keep it there... you could add the eca stack in here as well for extra cutting...

Show us some pics on the last day or so before competition..would like to see how that cycle did for u

krill89 said:
Sup guy's!

A little about myself. Im 26 yr, 5.51, 176lbs and 10% bf.
I've been training on and off since I was 16, but had two years of from age 20-22. So lifting has been semi seriouse two years and quite seriouse the last two. So I thought it's time to get my ass on stage! Im 13 weeks out of comp.

Im currently running a test/eq stack with aromasin in my 11th week. It's been a lean bulk and I've added a few pounds, but im getting close to cutting time and I'd love to get some tips!

My original plan was to run:

1-14 500mg test e
1-18 800mg eq (did 500mg the 5 first weeks)
1-14 12.5mg aromasin eod

16-24 500mg tren ace
16-24 700mg mast p
14-24 125mg test e
18-24 60mg winstrol
16-24 50mg proviron ed
15- 24 6.25mg aromasin eod
16-24 1mg caber
16-24 20 mg GW ed

Im currently waiting for som gh wich I'll be running at 4iu ed. Im just not sure if I have enough time to reap the benefits of it..?

I would greatly appreciate any input. Any aditions like lenghts of gear, more gear, what to run under the show, best method of shedding water etc.

Peace!

I really like your cycle brother, and I honestly wouldn't do much different than that for my own prep. I would run the test just a bit higher personally, because I think it adds a little bit to fullness, but not much higher (maybe 250mg) and that's not a requirement by any means. I agree with Dylan about the inclusion of S4 as well, and your AI dose you are going to want to ramp up pretty good the final weeks to really help dry you out. I would even consider a little Letro the last 10-14 days which will get you bone dry. It will kill your dick temporarily, but it is the shit for drying out before a show. Also you don't want to run GH right now in my opinion. It can make you hold water which you don't want, and it would have to be cut at least 4-6 weeks out, so might as well wait on that.

In my opinion your prep isn't really a prep. Yeah it will make you look great. But not may not yield the results you are looking for.

I'm a fan of ramping up the closer you get to show time and dropping test X amount of days out and using certain PEDs up to show time.

I would be more than happy to put together something for you if you'd like my suggestion

cmb5017 said:
Show us some pics on the last day or so before competition..would like to see how that cycle did for u

Yeah, I'll post som pics from last day

Redam said:
In my opinion your prep isn't really a prep. Yeah it will make you look great. But not may not yield the results you are looking for.

I'm a fan of ramping up the closer you get to show time and dropping test X amount of days out and using certain PEDs up to show time.

I would be more than happy to put together something for you if you'd like my suggestion

Sure , I appreciate any inputs bro!

Thank's Rick and Dylan. I knew you guys would chime in (was hoping for it). I'll start the GW and proviron right away and order me some s4 from pure!

krill89 said:
cmb5017 said:

Redam said:

Thank's Rick and Dylan. I knew you guys would chime in (was hoping for it). I'll start the GW and proviron right away and order me some s4 from pure!

nice bro... that's a very wise move! good luck with the cycle, keep us updated and im always here if you need anything

DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
cmb5017 said:

Redam said:

nice bro... that's a very wise move! good luck with the cycle, keep us updated and im always here if you need anything

Thank's bro! I'll keep you guy's posted. Really excited about these sarms. My first run with them

Sounds great man. I'd definitely be interested in how prep goes for you, so if you can keep us updated every so often it would definitely be appreciated! As somewhat of a competitor myself I always like to see different strategies people use throughout their prep and how it turns out

krill89 said:
DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
cmb5017 said:

Redam said:

Thank's bro! I'll keep you guy's posted. Really excited about these sarms. My first run with them

as you should be brother!

I'll pop by every now and then with updates etc and let you guy's know how things are going. Would love to hear how more people do there prep or if anyone's currently preping!

krill89 said:
I'll pop by every now and then with updates etc and let you guy's know how things are going. Would love to hear how more people do there prep or if anyone's currently preping!

Id be happy to help you out with anything you are wondering throughout your prep as well. I can always give you my take on things. You can post up an update or PM me anytime, and I'm more than happy to help brother

DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
cmb5017 said:

Redam said:

Do you know if liversups negativly effects sarms? Im currently taking " livercare " by himalaya

RickRock said:
krill89 said:

Id be happy to help you out with anything you are wondering throughout your prep as well. I can always give you my take on things. You can post up an update or PM me anytime, and I'm more than happy to help brother

Much appreciateted bro! And I will def take you up on that! Right now the only thing im not so sure of is a nice water-shedding protocol. You have a good one?

krill89 said:
DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
[quote="cmb5017":25655ye4]Show us some pics on the last day or so before competition..would like to see how that cycle did for u

Redam said:

Do you know if liversups negativly effects sarms? Im currently taking " livercare " by himalaya[/quote:25655ye4]

no negative effect whatsoever brother

krill89 said:
RickRock said:
krill89 said:

Much appreciateted bro! And I will def take you up on that! Right now the only thing im not so sure of is a nice water-shedding protocol. You have a good one?

I'm a fan of keeping things simple. I've never used lasix, diazinon or any strong diuretics. I prefer to keep a high AI dose (preferably Letro) the last 10 days or so going into the show, then add in dandelion root for a nice mild but effective diuretic starting about 5 days out increasing to the date of show. Final week I do water loading the first 3 days (3 gallons). Then 2 days at 2 gallons) then 1 gallon, then a half gallon day before show and cutting off water by about 6 PM that night. I'll also cut back sodium some the last 3-5 days or so, but don't cut it out completely. That will just flatten you out. I carb deplete first 3 days of peak week, then carb load up 3 days going into the show.

RickRock said:
krill89 said:
RickRock said:
krill89 said:

I'm a fan of keeping things simple. I've never used lasix, diazinon or any strong diuretics. I prefer to keep a high AI dose (preferably Letro) the last 10 days or so going into the show, then add in dandelion root for a nice mild but effective diuretic starting about 5 days out increasing to the date of show. Final week I do water loading the first 3 days (3 gallons). Then 2 days at 2 gallons) then 1 gallon, then a half gallon day before show and cutting off water by about 6 PM that night. I'll also cut back sodium some the last 3-5 days or so, but don't cut it out completely. That will just flatten you out. I carb deplete first 3 days of peak week, then carb load up 3 days going into the show.

Shit, nice one! I like your method. I'm also not a fan of lasix, going by what I've read and heard about it. Actually scares me shitless the hole " heart cramp's " shit.
Could you give me ex on dosage etc for the letro and dandelion root?

Re: RE: Re: Show prep!

krill89 said:
RickRock said:
krill89 said:
RickRock said:
krill89 said:

Shit, nice one! I like your method. I'm also not a fan of lasix, going by what I've read and heard about it. Actually scares me shitless the hole " heart cramp's " shit.
Could you give me ex on dosage etc for the letro and dandelion root?
That's no problem man. I'll get you the protocol I used and show you dosages, etc. I just have to refer to my notes to double check. I'm at work on my mobile right now, but when I get time I'll get that for you

Top Bottom