bannednutritionnapsgear
roidvisorsteroidify
ultimapharmaceuticalspharmaladyosgear

Shoutout to Cbbram

1959er

Hands down, the best rep I've worked with! Major props. Communication response time is super fast. Delivery of products were as promised. Very smooth and quick.

You can't go wrong with Cbbram or the Axio/Peak Performance line of products. Top notch. A++

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Thanks gents... Glad to help. I pride myself in giving the best customer service experience I can. I know these transactions can be stressful sometimes I do the best I can to eliminate that.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Cbbram deserves all the praise and then some. Hes in an elite class... reliable, trustworthy, loyal and accountable. Those are the traits that you absolutely want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Cbbram deserves all the praise and then some. Hes in an elite class... reliable, trustworthy, loyal and accountable. Those are the traits that you absolutely want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Appreciate it bro...

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Hands down, the best rep I've worked with! Major props. Communication response time is super fast. Delivery of products were as promised. Very smooth and quick.

You can't go wrong with Cbbram or the Axio/Peak Performance line of products. Top notch. A++
Nice to hear it all went so smoothly. Keep us updated on your progress.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
New products added to the list and Caber is back in stock. PM me for a price list.

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Ask me for a price list...

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
We are pleased to announce the addition of Biotech Labs to our source list at 1-Stop Domestic shop.

PM me for a price list or message me privately on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram).