napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Shout out to Vision and PSL

OLD_DOG78

I see that PSL is back here at isarms and just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I heard on EVO that these guys were back over here. I originally ordered Stenbolone from PSL about a year ago and been hooked ever since. I have made 6-7 orders over the last year with absolutely no issues. Thanks again Vision for going above and beyond.

Last edited:
I see that PSL is back here at isarms and just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I heard on EVO that these guys were back over here. I originally ordered Stenbolone from PSL about a year ago and been hooked ever since. I have made 6-7 orders over the last year with absolutely no issues. Thanks again Vision for going above and beyond.

Thank you so much for your kind words , OLD_DOG78 . We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us?and we agree, PuritySourceLabs.ru is truly a gem!
We count ourselves lucky for customers like you that give us such kind reviews and recognition. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

PS. Before you make your next future order, advise me in advance. I'll give you 5% off your international order for EP orals & Oils, just for taking out your time by leaving us a review..

Thank you so much for your kind words , OLD_DOG78 . We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us?and we agree, PuritySourceLabs.ru is truly a gem!
We count ourselves lucky for customers like you that give us such kind reviews and recognition. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

PS. Before you make your next future order, advise me in advance. I'll give you 5% off your international order for EP orals & Oils, just for taking out your time by leaving us a review..

Wow can i get 5% off to :):) ?

Top Bottom