napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shout out to Dylan

JM750

Hey Brother, just wanted to publicly Thank you for always helping me out when needed! You always come thru Bro.

thank you Sir!!

Hey Brother, just wanted to publicly Thank you for always helping me out when needed! You always come thru Bro.

thank you Sir!!

i really appreciate that brother... you know im always here for you in any way... your a very close friend and i will always help you in any way i can... THANK YOU for being by my side since day 1 here and being so devoted and loyal... it is never forgotten

thank you Sir!!

Dylan is a hell of a guy for sure, and it's pretty obvious when you look at what he does for so many people on a daily basis. He gives so much help to so many people, and it's awesome to have him as such a close and true friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan is a hell of a guy for sure, and it's pretty obvious when you look at what he does for so many people on a daily basis. He gives so much help to so many people, and it's awesome to have him as such a close and true friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Always above and beyond.. Allot of you guys go the extra mile as well. Rick, Jake and many others as well. We have a great board, but Dylan makes it all possible.

National/State/local slack jawed Government officials could all take a lesson from Dylan...
Would be nice if THEY took a 10th of the time to help this Country out in the way they were elected to do..... think if THEY would do what Dylan does........food for thought....

absolutely ....don't take him for granted because you,we,me are fortunate to have him.

Thank you to everyone for posting in here... things like this mean such a great deal to me and im just so grateful for all of you... you have no clue the daily impact you have on me personally... i really do cherish you all and everything we have here... thank you to everyone

My boy the D!! This board surely helped Jake get used to his half finger and his concussions healed way ahead of time by him posting and having to think. I even told D that Jake may post a few screwed up posts but please bear with us. Dylan was very supportive and told Jake to get posting. Forever in your debt brother.

Top Bottom