napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I be concerned?

Apsmith4992

Just had some baseline bloods done. Test is 465 and I'm not sure I like that.

Stats
155 at 5 foot 8
Body fat is mid teens around 14.
d0b994c51584a3609584f5794c83820d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There's nothing wrong with that number. Bloods are fine..
Thanks man I kno2 after talking with Rick about some stuff and talked about 400 and lower being trt territory that's all I was concerned since it was close to that number but I do like where my other numbers are

its not great at your age but you dont need to be frieking out... what it tells me though is that at some point, theres a good chance you will need trt because your levels will continue to likely drop in your 30s... so eventually it will be concerning

its not great at your age but you dont need to be frieking out... what it tells me though is that at some point, theres a good chance you will need trt because your levels will continue to likely drop in your 30s... so eventually it will be concerning
I kinda tho8ght the same thing. I was comparing numbers to your video... Thanks for the info and putting out quality videos man keep it up

I kinda tho8ght the same thing. I was comparing numbers to your video... Thanks for the info and putting out quality videos man keep it up

for sure brother... dont panic but understand what may come in the future... you will be fine either way and im always here for you if you need me

for sure brother... dont panic but understand what may come in the future... you will be fine either way and im always here for you if you need me
May take your advice and try some tongkat just to see if I can raise it a bit. But with LH and FSH being in the normal range everything should be working properly

Numbers aren't all that bad honestly. If you've never had baseline tests done before it's hard saying where you typically would be. Some people just hang around that area even in their 20s. Everybody is different. When was the last time you were on anything hormonal that could affect HPTA function? That's another factor that could be affecting things as well

Also I do think it's a good idea to try boosting your test a bit to see if that helps. Clomid and a natural test booster would both be good options

Numbers aren't all that bad honestly. If you've never had baseline tests done before it's hard saying where you typically would be. Some people just hang around that area even in their 20s. Everybody is different. When was the last time you were on anything hormonal that could affect HPTA function? That's another factor that could be affecting things as well
Been a while I made that dumb mistake in my early 20s

Ricks suggestion of tongkat ali and 50mg clomid is a good one, although I'd start alone with tongkat ali for a few months, retest and go from there.

But as previously stated, you arent out of range, just low for your age. I was taking tongkat ali before it became fashionable, and at 60 my test is at 600. Love the stuff.

Ricks suggestion of tongkat ali and 50mg clomid is a good one, although I'd start alone with tongkat ali for a few months, retest and go from there.

But as previously stated, you arent out of range, just low for your age. I was taking tongkat ali before it became fashionable, and at 60 my test is at 600. Love the stuff.
Is it something you can supplement for a long period of time without cycling?

Thanks guys for the advice. I'm gonna run some tongkat for a few months and retest... let's hope things turn around.

Thanks guys for the advice. I'm gonna run some tongkat for a few months and retest... let's hope things turn around.

Sounds good bro. Keep us updated, and let me know if you need any more help or have any other questions

Also I do think it's a good idea to try boosting your test a bit to see if that helps. Clomid and a natural test booster would both be good options
I concur...that and tighten up your diet training and cardio
SUPPLIMENT....zinc and iron

Top Bottom