napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Short blast

billbobby

Anyone hear ever done a short blast with Test-p for 30 days? Was reading somewhere and it was usual
contradicting stuff so asking the family here. Something I have wondered about but just sounds like
a very short time. I am on TRT and something like this would be interesting to try out later this
year if it is worthwhile.

Experienced 400 mg/week test cyp for 8 weeks + dbol kicker and loved it.

Anyone hear ever done a short blast with Test-p for 30 days? Was reading somewhere and it was usual
contradicting stuff so asking the family here. Something I have wondered about but just sounds like
a very short time. I am on TRT and something like this would be interesting to try out later this

You didn't say what you consider a blast? How many Mgs a week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

30 days isn't long enough to capitalize on it, even with a short ester. I wouldn't go less than 6-8 weeks myself

Thanks Rick. I tend to think the same. mendo..would do TRT (200 mg/week) and add in 200mg X 2/week test prop.

it would not make any sense to do that brother.. even with a short ester that makes no sense...

No problem. Not going to do it. You guys have always been 100% right with advice so I def listen and
have avoided alot dumb shit from that. Thanks (again) guys.

Thanks Rick. I tend to think the same. mendo..would do TRT (200 mg/week) and add in 200mg X 2/week test prop.

??? I asked what you considered a blast? If I did do 200mgs + 200mgs it wouldn't be for a month I agree with that you would not get any benefit from that too short, I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've done a short 6 week blast with MENT and was very happy with the results. I kept my Test at TRT dose (175).

Top Bottom