napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeking Suggestions - First Cycle

JorEl023

Good Morning Brothers -

Considering starting a first-ever cycle here. Never been involved in or engaged in any supports supplements outside of what you would typically find at bodybuilding.com - you know, the typical pre-workout, protein, some BCAAA's, more protein. I've spent the past couple of weeks doing a lot of reading, jumping around through all the posts, watching Dylan's videos, etc. However, I can't seem to find a profile that is similar or comparable to mine. That, on top of not feeling comfortable in calling myself "educated" in terms of what what works best for me and what works best with other elements makes me a tad bit nervous to go at this alone.

So, here's what I look at everyday:

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 245 lbs.
Body Fat: ~20%

I lift 6 times a week:

Monday: Chest/Bi's
Tuesday: Back/Tri's
Wednesday: Legs/Shoulders
Thursday: Chest/Bi's
Friday: Back/Tri's
Saturday: Legs/Shoulders

Workout Schedule/Time: Roughly 1.5 hours lifting - 8-10 exercises at 4 sets Mon - Wed and 5 sets Thurs - Sat.

Cardio = 45 minutes daily

Basic Lift Stats:

Bench: 335 @ 4 sets of 8
Squats: 315 @ 4 sets of 8
Deadlift: 315 @ 4 sets 10

Goals:

1. Looking at dropping body fat % to be closer to 10% vs. the current 20%
2. Want to maintain strength - will not be disappointed in a strength increase, but fear size loss will lead to strength loss. ** Not sure why this fear exists **
3. Motivation: I have really hit a wall and am finding it difficult to be motivated to go to the gym. Relying far too much on pre-workout to get "pumped" to hit it.
4. Power through current plateaus. I do not feel any growth taking place. I've been lifting what I've been lifting for nearly 8 months now. Now changes in the amount of weight I'm working with. Very, very frustrating.

Daily Intake:

Protein: Between 280 - 315 grams a day. Depends on if I eat that extra chicken breast
Carbs: Unkown. I really don't track this.

Any insights into a program that can assist will be greatly appreciated. I take my health and my lifting seriously and at the end of the day - can't afford to make any mistakes.

Good Morning Brothers -

Considering starting a first-ever cycle here. Never been involved in or engaged in any supports supplements outside of what you would typically find at bodybuilding.com - you know, the typical pre-workout, protein, some BCAAA's, more protein. I've spent the past couple of weeks doing a lot of reading, jumping around through all the posts, watching Dylan's videos, etc. However, I can't seem to find a profile that is similar or comparable to mine. That, on top of not feeling comfortable in calling myself "educated" in terms of what what works best for me and what works best with other elements makes me a tad bit nervous to go at this alone.

So, here's what I look at everyday:

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 245 lbs.
Body Fat: ~20%

I lift 6 times a week:

Monday: Chest/Bi's
Tuesday: Back/Tri's
Wednesday: Legs/Shoulders
Thursday: Chest/Bi's
Friday: Back/Tri's
Saturday: Legs/Shoulders

Workout Schedule/Time: Roughly 1.5 hours lifting - 8-10 exercises at 4 sets Mon - Wed and 5 sets Thurs - Sat.

Cardio = 45 minutes daily

Basic Lift Stats:

Bench: 335 @ 4 sets of 8
Squats: 315 @ 4 sets of 8
Deadlift: 315 @ 4 sets 10

Goals:

1. Looking at dropping body fat % to be closer to 10% vs. the current 20%
2. Want to maintain strength - will not be disappointed in a strength increase, but fear size loss will lead to strength loss. ** Not sure why this fear exists **
3. Motivation: I have really hit a wall and am finding it difficult to be motivated to go to the gym. Relying far too much on pre-workout to get "pumped" to hit it.
4. Power through current plateaus. I do not feel any growth taking place. I've been lifting what I've been lifting for nearly 8 months now. Now changes in the amount of weight I'm working with. Very, very frustrating.

Daily Intake:

Protein: Between 280 - 315 grams a day. Depends on if I eat that extra chicken breast
Carbs: Unkown. I really don't track this.

Any insights into a program that can assist will be greatly appreciated. I take my health and my lifting seriously and at the end of the day - can't afford to make any mistakes.

hey bro... have you had any bloodwork taken to see where you are at with your values.. you would have to do pre cycle bloods regardless... you should be doing bloods pre, mid and post cycle... with your diet, go with 55-60% protein, 25-30% carbs and 10-15% fats... continue going hard with your cardio as well... clearly, if you have been watching my videos you understand your body fat is far too high for steroids... steroids are not fat burners either and you do not use them to drop 10% body fat.. however, sarms would be perfect for you and what your trying to accomplish. if your not familiar with sarms, start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i have done many videos on every sarm as well...

with your current goals, i have the perfect stack for you... this is the enhanced super stack... here are the links to purchase it as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I agree completely with Dylan on this. For the goals you have, a sarms stack is perfect and the enhanced super stack is right up your alley for what you are looking for from your cycle

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Can't thank you both enough --- this means a lot. I haven't felt this kind of ambition and energy - looking forward to what lies ahead, in a very, very long time. I appreciate your time to look over my post and reply in providing me with some direction and purpose. I know my body fat % is due to my nutrition. Again, in bulking - I've always just ate everything and anything under the sun. Again, thank you for everything provided.

Can't thank you both enough --- this means a lot. I haven't felt this kind of ambition and energy - looking forward to what lies ahead, in a very, very long time. I appreciate your time to look over my post and reply in providing me with some direction and purpose. I know my body fat % is due to my nutrition. Again, in bulking - I've always just ate everything and anything under the sun. Again, thank you for everything provided.

We are both here to help however we can brother. Let us know if you have any more questions, and we'd be more than happy to help

You are completely over training. 6 days in a week, in a row for an hour and a half????

One body part per day.

2-3 on, one off, etc.

Every 2-3 months take 2 weeks off.

Rest = results.

EZ -

Played some college ball and that's just how I've always trained. I've never slowed down. I've gone from a 195 lbs. quarterback to a guy who now when I say I played quarterback, everyone laughs. When I slow down or rest - I feel like I'm missing out on being productive and active. I also have this stigma, fear, of losing strength. I think I need another hobbie!!

I'll give backing off another try, but ugh ... it's a tough one for me.

Thanks again!!

EZ -

Played some college ball and that's just how I've always trained. I've never slowed down. I've gone from a 195 lbs. quarterback to a guy who now when I say I played quarterback, everyone laughs. When I slow down or rest - I feel like I'm missing out on being productive and active. I also have this stigma, fear, of losing strength. I think I need another hobbie!!

Thanks again!!

hey brother... everything your saying is MORE than valid, its all understandable and i dont fault you for anything your thinking... You have no clue how difficult it is for a person like me to take any days off and to ease my mind into knowing its okay even though I preach it, I know it, I teach it, etc... you MUST understand, you are definitely over training... you wont believe this but your hindering your strength by over training, your not allowing your muscles to even grow bro.. they never have time to rebuild and your setting yourself up for a breakdown not only physically but mentally... it will happen, trust me... you wont believe the difference if you take 2 days off a week... trust me on this... i have had more gains and feel so much better by taking that extra day off..

also, understand how wrong you are with your diet when bulking... the last thing you can do is just eat whatever... thats called being fat and lazy not bulking... you have to grasp that and not go by that belief bro...

i gave you the best cycle to start with... i highly recommend going with that first... im here to help so just let me know if you have any other questions...

EZ -

Thanks again!!

Do. Or Do Not. There is no TRY.

Thanks for the comments Dylan. Not gonna lie - it's gonna be tough to settle down. I started today ... just doing shoulders today was killer for me. I was really struggling with walking out of the gym, but I did it and I will stick to it. I'll follow the plan that's been suggested and not mess around with anything. As I've stated - I'm far too uneducated to do anything otherwise. I've been running on my own for nearly 20 years now and I'm just now wanting to move from how much I can lift, that powerlifting thinking, to how I look in the mirror. Probably just me not wanting to face that I'm aging. My nutrition has been rather dirty. I've checked out several plans and will clean it up better. I do already plan my meals for the week, but it can use some cleaning up. Yes, I agree ... fat and lazy is what's been through most of my years of lifting.
Again - thank you for everything. I'm truly looking forward to the next few months, the changes, the challenges, and the direction provided. I'm glad I posted - and I'm committed to what you've given me. Thanks again!!

Thanks for the comments Dylan. Not gonna lie - it's gonna be tough to settle down. I started today ... just doing shoulders today was killer for me. I was really struggling with walking out of the gym, but I did it and I will stick to it. I'll follow the plan that's been suggested and not mess around with anything. As I've stated - I'm far too uneducated to do anything otherwise. I've been running on my own for nearly 20 years now and I'm just now wanting to move from how much I can lift, that powerlifting thinking, to how I look in the mirror. Probably just me not wanting to face that I'm aging. My nutrition has been rather dirty. I've checked out several plans and will clean it up better. I do already plan my meals for the week, but it can use some cleaning up. Yes, I agree ... fat and lazy is what's been through most of my years of lifting.
Again - thank you for everything. I'm truly looking forward to the next few months, the changes, the challenges, and the direction provided. I'm glad I posted - and I'm committed to what you've given me. Thanks again!!

im glad you posted as well... you have a very strong attitude and THAT my friend, will take you a very long way and it earns you a ton of respect... trust me, when you have the respect of your peers, it motivates you even more... im always here to help bro... stick with the plan and you will do extremely well!

This is where the mental strength comes in. Anyone can be physically strong.

And I will be 43 in a month and am in the best shape of my life. Age is just a #....

This is where the mental strength comes in. Anyone can be physically strong.

And I will be 43 in a month and am in the best shape of my life. Age is just a #....

absofuckinglutely... the mind is far more powerful than external strength... your mind get hold you back or propel you to elite... trust me, i live this every single day...

Top Bottom