napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle Advice

Lucky Sob

So I proposed in a past post that I was going to run a 12 week cycle of test c/deca. I've had the entire thing set up including Serms, AIs, Caber, etc in theory. However, I've had somebody bring to my attention that running Deca for a "short" cycle of 12 weeks or so isn't worth it as you can't see full concentration from Deca until 8 weeks in.
So... sparing the sarms and pct to run. What do you guys recommend from your experience for somebody to do as a second cycle?

Keep in mind my goals are:
A competitive level physique, but I'm using this cycle to try and attain as much clean mass as possible. This will be a bulking cycle for me, and my goal lies in trying to put on as much muscle as I can while keeping the dosages low and the sides to a minimum.
(proposed cycle was 400mg test cyp/350mg deca a week)

Let Me Know Your Opinions!!

I don't see a problem with your dosages, and I don't see a problem going 12 weeks on it either. 16 might be a little better, but I think 12 is fine with Deca. Make sure you have Aromasin and caber on cycle for support

So that same person recommended I stop Deca 2 weeks prior to test in order to not have it in my system without the test. Should I do a like... 14 weeks Deca, 16 weeks test cyp, a week off, then start pct? The question was is it worth it to do deca on what he called a "shorter" cycle?

bro, do you know how many people use deca 12 weeks and do tremendous with it and also start pct 2 weeks after just fine as well.. ? technically, yes, it does linger longer so you could stretch it to 3 weeks for pct and there is no issue with that but this it taking it too far... its completely fine to run it 12 weeks... if you want, stretch it to 13 and run test until 14 but there is no need to do any more than that

Thank you Dylan Gemelli. I was all set up and a senior member gave me some completely contrasting advice, it made me nervous. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and set me straight.

Thank you Dylan Gemelli. I was all set up and a senior member gave me some completely contrasting advice, it made me nervous. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and set me straight.
no problem bro, im happy to help...

Top Bottom