napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMSs what to expect ! What to know

FitGuy1213

Now reaching the final weeks of my cycle, LGD, GW, S4. I though it would be good for me to write a bit of a how to, review, and experience of my cycle.
LGD- loved this SARM for size. I feel like it's the main reason why I gained about 10lbs of lean mass through its 12 week duration. Definitely slight increase with strength and ability to recover quicker. I ate at mostly a caloric deficit throughout my cycle. So I know so long as you're diet is in check and you're getting adequate protein/training intensely, you will see results. It will most likely prove to be king when I bulk in December. No side effects from me. Some lethargy in the beginning. No problems sleeping. Crazy intense sex drive first few weeks. Returned to normal week 4. Hunger definitely spiked up a bit but I could easily control myself. Overall. Satisfaction 8/10 for its ability to help me gain or maintain while eating at a deficit.

S4- boy oh boy do I love this SARM. I noticed immediately the strength increase from this SARM. I'm talking 10-15lbs on all my lifts week 2 of this sucker! I definitely got a bit sloppy on diet the first 6 weeks of this SARM and for that, I'm ashamed. It's kept me lean and I can tell that if I would've stayed just as strict if not became more serious. This compound would've done amazing things. Thankfully. I still have about 4 weeks left since I started this SARM, 4 weeks into taking LGD. things have changed. I'm implementing a lot more cardio now and dropping carbs, upping protein again and I am sure in just the 4 weeks I have left at 100mg this SARM will do amazing things for my body. No doubt. PLEASE PEOPLE, DO NOT think you are going to go blind from this SARM. The vision side effects with S4 are overrated in my opinion. At first sure you might have issues getting used to it. But by week 3 you could care less. It's not even noticeable unless going from ultra bright rooms to super dark. Please don't let the fear of vision issues prevent you from using this amazing SARM.

GW- this is water for the gods. Endurance will become apparent week 3 for most. It will allow you to do cardiovascular based activity for hours if wanted. Don't sleep on this SARM.

What to expect from SARMs- so long as diet and training are even 75% in check you will see good results. I recommend having everything 100% dialed in because that's where you will really see your money's worth. This will also prevent you from losing it all when you're off cycle. If you have bad habits before it doesn't help when you're not getting the extra help from a SARM. Personally I think gaining anything more than 15lbs is very ambitious on a sarms cycle unless you have lots of room left genetically for muscle gains, which in that case, you shouldn't be using SARMs. I even should admit I don't think I needed these compound just get, but I'm planning on competitng so I know what I want. Even one day I will switch to steroids.
What you can expect is a solid 6-12lbs with fat loss so long as diet and training are in check.
These are not miracle drugs, there is no substitute for hard work. Don't forget that.
Overall experience with my first run of SARMS. 9/10. Honestly just due to the S4 and GW alone.
Will I be using again. YES. I plan on running the 12 week healing stack in December and continuing Mk677 during an additional 3 month period where I will transition into the triple protocol stack in order to cut down for a show in June/July. From there depending on how serious my training and willingness to compete is, I will consider starting to cycle at the age of 22. Not the wisest decision. But like I said. A lot of factors will come into play with this.

Very nice review bro! S4 is definitely one of my favorites and the strength gains you get are kickass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also. I didn't realize until one day too late. Just because your muscles can handle the increase of weights and volume, does not mean your body can. TAKE PROPER JOINT SUPPORT!
Squatting 315 out of nowhere does not agree with my knees right now lol. And benching 275 for sets and reps doesn't agree with my shoulders. Be smart when training y'all.

S4, only real side I get is the yellow tint, which is strongest in the morning hours after first dose.

S4 is definitely my favorite sarm. I am currently at the 8th week and dosing it 80mg a day with almost NO SIDE. I had a night darkness in my first 5-6 weeks or so but then it subsided after that. Now I have a very little night darkness and NOTHING ELSE as far as sides(many people say that I am very lucky lol). I am going to up the dose to 90mg a day next week then 100mg a day in my last 3 weeks. I am very excited to see how it goes with 100mg a day :D

Vascularity, Muscle Harness is on the top.

Bro. Trust me. If you have no sides at 80mg. You'll have none at 100. Or at least I didn't. I honestly jumped from 75-100mg just right away. Perfectly fine. Although everyone is different and you should do what you're comfortable with no doubt.

Bro. Trust me. If you have no sides at 80mg. You'll have none at 100. Or at least I didn't. I honestly jumped from 75-100mg just right away. Perfectly fine. Although everyone is different and you should do what you're comfortable with no doubt.

Thats what I was thinking... If I jump from 80 to 100, I will have 4 weeks of 100mg which sounds pretty good. I will probably do that lol

Worst case scenario you get vision sides all to hell and you have to drop to 75mg. Like I said. I personally think the vision issues are a bit exaggerated but then again I have absolutely zero at 100mg so I guess I'm just biased lol

theres no guarantee on when or if s4 sides will get you and at what dose... i do know this and ive been saying it for a very long time... s4 is the strongest sarm... it does the most all around of any sarm in terms of gains... it doesn't add the most size but just adding size does not make something the strongest...

really strong review bro... thanks for posting because it really helps people to know what to expect as they run their cycle... im really looking forward to your progression and moving forward... i really truly hope you dont make a stupid decision to use steroids at your age... that would be a terrible shame especially considering the path you are on right now and you could easily ruin it by making a poor choice... thats up to you but you have so many years of progress ahead of you that i would think you would want to keep that likelihood... great review bro... if you need my help with anything moving forward, let me know!

Definitely true about not being sure when the sides will begin.
I understand the idea behind waiting. There's a good chance I'll wait until at least 25. I'm just most likely going to pick up a second job to continue on with SARMS for the time being. And stick to a couple years of on/off natural training. I'm looking forward to seeing how a bulk on SARMs treats me.

Definitely true about not being sure when the sides will begin.
I understand the idea behind waiting. There's a good chance I'll wait until at least 25. I'm just most likely going to pick up a second job to continue on with SARMS for the time being. And stick to a couple years of on/off natural training. I'm looking forward to seeing how a bulk on SARMs treats me.

i am as well bro... you have a very bright future ahead and i will be here to help you anytime... please stay on the path and dont ruin it bro.. you have too much going for you...

Now reaching the final weeks of my cycle, LGD, GW, S4. I though it would be good for me to write a bit of a how to, review, and experience of my cycle.
LGD- loved this SARM for size. I feel like it's the main reason why I gained about 10lbs of lean mass through its 12 week duration. Definitely slight increase with strength and ability to recover quicker. I ate at mostly a caloric deficit throughout my cycle. So I know so long as you're diet is in check and you're getting adequate protein/training intensely, you will see results. It will most likely prove to be king when I bulk in December. No side effects from me. Some lethargy in the beginning. No problems sleeping. Crazy intense sex drive first few weeks. Returned to normal week 4. Hunger definitely spiked up a bit but I could easily control myself. Overall. Satisfaction 8/10 for its ability to help me gain or maintain while eating at a deficit.

S4- boy oh boy do I love this SARM. I noticed immediately the strength increase from this SARM. I'm talking 10-15lbs on all my lifts week 2 of this sucker! I definitely got a bit sloppy on diet the first 6 weeks of this SARM and for that, I'm ashamed. It's kept me lean and I can tell that if I would've stayed just as strict if not became more serious. This compound would've done amazing things. Thankfully. I still have about 4 weeks left since I started this SARM, 4 weeks into taking LGD. things have changed. I'm implementing a lot more cardio now and dropping carbs, upping protein again and I am sure in just the 4 weeks I have left at 100mg this SARM will do amazing things for my body. No doubt. PLEASE PEOPLE, DO NOT think you are going to go blind from this SARM. The vision side effects with S4 are overrated in my opinion. At first sure you might have issues getting used to it. But by week 3 you could care less. It's not even noticeable unless going from ultra bright rooms to super dark. Please don't let the fear of vision issues prevent you from using this amazing SARM.

GW- this is water for the gods. Endurance will become apparent week 3 for most. It will allow you to do cardiovascular based activity for hours if wanted. Don't sleep on this SARM.

What to expect from SARMs- so long as diet and training are even 75% in check you will see good results. I recommend having everything 100% dialed in because that's where you will really see your money's worth. This will also prevent you from losing it all when you're off cycle. If you have bad habits before it doesn't help when you're not getting the extra help from a SARM. Personally I think gaining anything more than 15lbs is very ambitious on a sarms cycle unless you have lots of room left genetically for muscle gains, which in that case, you shouldn't be using SARMs. I even should admit I don't think I needed these compound just get, but I'm planning on competitng so I know what I want. Even one day I will switch to steroids.
What you can expect is a solid 6-12lbs with fat loss so long as diet and training are in check.
These are not miracle drugs, there is no substitute for hard work. Don't forget that.
Overall experience with my first run of SARMS. 9/10. Honestly just due to the S4 and GW alone.
Will I be using again. YES. I plan on running the 12 week healing stack in December and continuing Mk677 during an additional 3 month period where I will transition into the triple protocol stack in order to cut down for a show in June/July. From there depending on how serious my training and willingness to compete is, I will consider starting to cycle at the age of 22. Not the wisest decision. But like I said. A lot of factors will come into play with this.

That's a really strong and detailed review, my friend! Thank you for posting this. I'm glad you had such a great experience with them, and I knew you would. I appreciate your feedback and it's nice seeing that they treated you so well. These are the kind of things we like to see!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom