napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms x price rise?

Dean

Hey guys, I was just about to order my second cycle with sarms x and I've noticed the prices have gone up. I was very happy with the results of the first stack but was disappointed to see the huge jump up in price. My stack comes in two parcels so I have to pay for two deliveries and it's gonna cost me a fortune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cost of raws….New and always changing shipping channels all add to the rise in costs to a product such as SarmsX
Best way to offset some of the cost is to buy the 30/40% off bundles

The 8 week triple stack has gone from $300 to $500 plus I've already ordered mk- 2866 and ldg but that's a pretty big price increase don't you guys think

Yeah prices have gone up drastically since the 1st times I perchest when sarmsx was adrenalinerush! Lucky I had bought heaps from the Crazy mad deals they use to have! .. I just get my AI and pct through sarmx since I have started the AAS route

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Another reason and it's ok with me…it's called capitalism.
They have a rare great product…everyone is catching onto these compounds….supply….demand…price increase!
I used to be one of the most expensive photographers on the East coast because I did the best work and clients paid my day rate…
Is it good news for us…..not really…LOL
This lifestyle is expensive and you have to budget your $$$ accordingly...

you were getting things at a near wholesale price when they first opened, not to mention how hard it is to import and the production costs... these are not made in someones kitchen bro, they are made at real facilities, packaged in bottles that are far more expensive that general plastic garbage you see , all professionally done... you pay for what you get bro...

Hey guys, I was just about to order my second cycle with sarms x and I've noticed the prices have gone up. I was very happy with the results of the first stack but was disappointed to see the huge jump up in price. My stack comes in two parcels so I have to pay for two deliveries and it's gonna cost me a fortune?

I know pills are junk, but when on ebay ( I sell knives there) eveyr now and then I look at prices and they have all gone up as well so I was wondering if the increase had anything to do with a possible ban coming. My hope is sarmsx is out of the country and there will still be a way to get these for my rats.

you were getting things at a near wholesale price when they first opened, not to mention how hard it is to import and the production costs... these are not made in someones kitchen bro, they are made at real facilities, packaged in bottles that are far more expensive that general plastic garbage you see , all professionally done... you pay for what you get bro...

Great point as all points made are especially about capitalism. Like most things though competitors come and then prices go back down and the company hopes they can get their customers back. Now with sarms there is WAY TOO MUCH junk out there that the extra cost to many is worth it.

Great point as all points made are especially about capitalism. Like most things though competitors come and then prices go back down and the company hopes they can get their customers back. Now with sarms there is WAY TOO MUCH junk out there that the extra cost to many is worth it.

Absolutely right bro!

Top Bottom