napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms with keto diet for fat loss

dsemar

I am thinking to do sarms cycle (mk2866 + gw+ s4) with keto diet for fat loss , I am 98 kg want to loss 15 kg.
1800 calories (55 % fat, 25% Protien and 20% carb).
I am 98 kg, hight 5"10", 30% Body fat.

i never recommend a keto diet... thats up to you but its not sustainable, its not the healthiest either... i would go 50-55% protein, 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats

I've been slowly losing weight, keeping muscle on, and in fact getting some amount of new muscle on a gw/Osta cycle. And thats with a balanced regular diet.

Firstly....the macronutrient split you provided is not in any way keto...true keto has something like a 70/20/5 fat, protein, carb split....re evaluate your diet before you use compounds to aid you, because once they are gone you won't be able to maintain what you achieved...secondly, keto is great for FAT loss and preservation of lean muscle. It actually is more forgiving than a traditional diet for kerring lean muscle on a cut...thirdly, I'd recommend something like
Week's
1-12: Cardarine 20mg/day preworkout
1-12: Ostarine 25mg/day in the AM
(Optional) 1-12: Anadrine 50-75mg/day split doses 4-6 hours apart
Just those two would be MORE than enough to preserve muscle on a true keto diet. If you really want, and can handle it, the fat loss effects of Anadrine are extremely pronounced and can be an amazing weapon against fat !

Firstly....the macronutrient split you provided is not in any way keto...true keto has something like a 70/20/5 fat, protein, carb split....re evaluate your diet before you use compounds to aid you, because once they are gone you won't be able to maintain what you achieved...secondly, keto is great for FAT loss and preservation of lean muscle. It actually is more forgiving than a traditional diet for kerring lean muscle on a cut...thirdly, I'd recommend something like
Week's
1-12: Cardarine 20mg/day preworkout
1-12: Ostarine 25mg/day in the AM
(Optional) 1-12: Anadrine 50-75mg/day split doses 4-6 hours apart
Just those two would be MORE than enough to preserve muscle on a true keto diet. If you really want, and can handle it, the fat loss effects of Anadrine are extremely pronounced and can be an amazing weapon against fat !

I have done Keto numerous times and There is no difference in fat loss with keto or a standard diet as long as you are in a caloric deficit. If Keto helps you stay committed the do it nothing magical about Keto. Matter of fact it will wreck your Cholesterol. This is the reason I stopped. I have loss weight doing both and both diets are the same. Keto right now is a fad diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom