napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS shortage on doses ?

FitGuy1213

Just curious if anyone else has ran into the same problem as me
My first bottle of LGD ran out 5 days shorter than expected. I originally chalked this up to me over filling the dropper possibly and over the course of three weeks causing it to come up short. However now during my second bottle, I've decided to measure put my remaining amount into the old empty bottle. I've been watching my dosing very carefully every day and I'm still actually 3 days short on my amount of servings this bottle...that already a week of LGD I'm not able to take..Dylan, would it be okay if I dropped my dose to .75ml so 7.5mg/day to be able to extend my cycle the full 12 weeks ? Or what should I do ? Thank's all !

Haha yeah. I decided not to post originally like I said just because I was always slightly over 1 ml but I didn't think it was enough to cause a 5 day shortage. I have no problem lowering the dose so long as it'll yield the same results but I also don't like that I may be up to two weeks shorts depending on how my last bottle goes.

Same here, I've had some bottles last an extra day or two but I've had some be a few days short. My latest bottle of of mk2866 lasted 52 days instead of the 60 and I dose very accurately with an oral syringe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't recall ever having an issue with this myself. I literally get 30 doses on the nose with everything I've used.

Unfortunately this will happen with liquids. What I do is dose the drug a bit lower than reccomended dose for the first week then bump up the dose to ensure I get the full cycle length

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Do you think dropping to .75ml would be okay? In order to ensure full 12 weeks of LGD is met ?

I think I'd prefer to keep it at 1ml per day myself. If you come up a few days short then it won't be the end of the world

Well. I can only help the last bottle has extra doses so I can at least only run my cycle short a full week or so.

you would be okay with 7.5 for a few weeks if need be... it should be spot on but if you run into that at anytime, it wont hurt you to dose it a bit lower for a few days each bottle...

Just curious if anyone else has ran into the same problem as me
My first bottle of LGD ran out 5 days shorter than expected. I originally chalked this up to me over filling the dropper possibly and over the course of three weeks causing it to come up short. However now during my second bottle, I've decided to measure put my remaining amount into the old empty bottle. I've been watching my dosing very carefully every day and I'm still actually 3 days short on my amount of servings this bottle...that already a week of LGD I'm not able to take..Dylan, would it be okay if I dropped my dose to .75ml so 7.5mg/day to be able to extend my cycle the full 12 weeks ? Or what should I do ? Thank's all !

3 days? Not sure it's going to matter much if you ask me. I'd leave it

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Unfortunately this will happen with liquids. What I do is dose the drug a bit lower than reccomended dose for the first week then bump up the dose to ensure I get the full cycle length

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

This is the best alternative option though.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Yeah but it was also 5 days shot my previous bottle and I still have a 1 last bottle. That could be short. So a week or more could be difference between me winning and losing my show. But I will probably just taper dose's accordingly!

Yeah but it was also 5 days shot my previous bottle and I still have a 1 last bottle. That could be short. So a week or more could be difference between me winning and losing my show. But I will probably just taper dose's accordingly!

If it's just going to be a few days, I don't see that ma,ing a difference at all at your show, but you can adjust the dose to accommodate if need be

Top Bottom