napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs question

boyderko

Hey Dylan!

I recently have been doing quite a bit of research on sarms and how they can bring someone to get gyno. I came across your videos and you seem to have a very good understanding of everything and I was wondering if I could get some advice.

Basically I was taking some LGD 3303 & MK677 (30 mg a day each) and I started to develop some mild gyno (pseudo) from it. I have gone to a doctor and was prescribed to take 1mg of arimidex per week if I am to continue to do another 8 week cycle of sarms. With that being said I took the 1mg tablet during my PCT (went to the doc shortly after I started my 4 week PCT) and the size has gone down quite significantly but has remained at a consistent size even when not being on any sarms, stayed that way for 2 months. I decided just recently since I was told by the doc to take the 1mg of arimidex during my cycle that I would start my LGD 3303 again since I would be taken care of and it would not get any worse.

I know that it is not getting any worse but it doesnt seem to be getting any better and I was wondering if there is anything supplement, exercise, or even diet related that would help it go away faster. My situation really isnt that bad compared to most people but it still does make me self conscious considering my body fat isnt that high given I am 22yrs old 5'11 165lbs and with a fast metabolism. I have looked up plenty on the internet and it is difficult to cypher through what is accurate/what isnt so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to hear back soon,

- If I didnt clarify on anything or am missing something please let me know and ill do my best to get back asap!

STOP using lgd 3033.. you dont know what you are actually using man! sarms are NOT supposed to be causing gyno... no, there is nothing to make it go away faster except for aromasin and possibly letro if its uncontrollable...

there's a reason why i have told people to not use things like ldg 3033 and s23.. you have no clue what you are actually using.. you are a guinea pig with compounds that have no back study whatsoever and are designed completely different than what a sarm actually should be...

It’s basically just some fat around my nipple area is all (I got a scan done and it is just fatty/gland tissue nothing else). The place I got it from is a trusted nutrition shop, the guy there has his degree in bio chemistry so I took what he said and did a bit of my own research before purchasing. One thing to mention is I had no issue at all taking 20mg a day but as soon as I went up to 30mg because of advice from someone else who worked there I believe that’s when I developed that test run off according to my doc. My doc said I am in that 1% of people who will metabolize the sarm that way unfortunately thus the prescription he gave me to keep it under control. Over all it’s a bit odd and nobody else I’ve talked to has had any issue like myself with taking sarms from them.

I don’t think you understand... real sarms don’t cause gyno. Aka what you’re taking may be a “sarm” mixed with something else. If a sarm at all

A trusted nutrition shop? Nutrition shops don’t sell sarms bud sorry. And just cause someone has a degree in bio chemistry doesn’t mean he knows what he’s talking about dude. Clearly you didn’t learn much from Dylan’s videos or do proper research man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as pointed out, sarms do not convert to estrogen and you have got to be kidding me about a "trusted nutrition shop" YOU CANNOT BUY SARMS AT A NUTRITION SHOP... you DO NOT have real sarms and i dont know what is so hard to comprehend about that

Sarms are illegal so how are you buying legit sarms from a trusted nutrition shop?

Top Bottom