bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS ONLY cycle, nad PCT for it

Bob

Hi,
Stats :
Weight: 190 pounds
Height: 6ft
BodyFat % : around 11%
Been training for About 6 years, first 2 yeasr was mostly cardio and MMA, now since 3years have been hitting the gym hard.

Its my second times using sarms (never used anything else),
This cycle im doing 12weeks of RAD, LGD, GW, and S4. Im on my 5th week now, and the gains and everyhitng else from the sarms+training+nutrition are insane!! Shout out to sarmsX, since whatever is in their products really does work!

Last time i went of my cycle, i was one of those idiots who didnt do a proper PCT, i lost a lot of gains, and felt like shit. It took a while for me to be able to train again with proper weights like i used too.
This time i do not want to make the same mistakes!

Question 1) For a SARMS ONLY cycle, how long and what to use for PCT ?
Q 2) When can i get back into a new cyle (Sarms ONLY) ?
Q3) can i use other sarms in my PCT, e.g. since i am not running ostarine right now, i was thinking maybe i could run ostarine during my pct and off period before running back on my cycle again? Would this be ok or does it attach to the same receptors as the other sarms and therefore would still need a complete break of nothing?

i hope you can take the time to read all this, thank you in advance.
Looking forwards to making more gains with the help of sarms!

Hi,
Stats :
Been training for About 6 years, first 2 yeasr was mostly cardio and MMA, now since 3years have been hitting the gym hard.

This cycle im doing 12weeks of RAD, LGD, GW, and S4. Im on my 5th week now, and the gains and everyhitng else from the sarms+training+nutrition are insane!! Shout out to sarmsX, since whatever is in their products really does work!

Last time i went of my cycle, i was one of those idiots who didnt do a proper PCT, i lost a lot of gains, and felt like shit. It took a while for me to be able to train again with proper weights like i used too.

Q3) can i use other sarms in my PCT, e.g. since i am not running ostarine right now, i was thinking maybe i could run ostarine during my pct and off period before running back on my cycle again? Would this be ok or does it attach to the same receptors as the other sarms and therefore would still need a complete break of nothing?

Proper pct after a sarms cycle is generally GW and Clomid, but you are also fine to add MK-2866 to pct which will defnitely enhance that pct and you are completely fine to do so

Once pct is complete, you just need to wait 2-3 weeks and you are fine to start another sarms cycle if you choose to. Your complete layout for your cycle plan should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

sarmsx has a mini pct, get it (gw 20mg daily, clomid 50/25/25) Honestly, for a suppressive cycle like that, I'd go 4 weeks, and add nolva. What does your mid cycle bloodwork look like? thats key to know.

after 3-4 week pct, wait 3-4 weeks and can start again.

Hi,
Stats :

hey bro... the cycle is 12 weeks in total... you can start a new sarms cycle 2-3 weeks after you complete your mini pct... Here are the sarms you can use in pct... GW-501516, MK2866, SR9009 and MK677... you can use any of them.. if you decide to run 677, which i would highly recommend, you stay on that for a year continuously without cycling off... you need clomid and GW in your pct for sure and anything beyond that, you can absolutely add any of the sarms i listed... yes, sarmsx is the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... im really glad to see your having such a great experience... make sure to keep us updated and let me know anytime you have questions... here's a link to the mini pct and remember, you can add any of the sarms i listed as well...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

Top Bottom