napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Left in a car where outside temp was around 70F

BASH9000

I accidentally left my GW and MK 2866 in the car today and when I took them out they didnt feel warm or anything, but the taste wasn't as strong. Either that or I'm getting used to them.
If anyone has any thoughts on this it would be great to hear them.
Thanks in advance

You should be ok these are shipped in extreme temperatures just try not to do it again or for a prolonged period.

I accidentally left my GW and MK 2866 in the car today and when I took them out they didnt feel warm or anything, but the taste wasn't as strong. Either that or I'm getting used to them.
Thanks in advance

As long as they weren't in direct sunlight, They are fine. 70 degrees is actually an ideal temperature for them to be in.

Thanks in advance

As long as they weren't in direct sunlight, They are fine. 70 degrees is actually an ideal temperature for them to be in.

i think they are likely fine man... unless its just an extreme exposure then they should be fine and of course you get accustomed to the taste over time as well

I also had this same problem with a bottle of S4 i had in the car. There were bits in the bottle which werent there previously and it definitely tasted different

I also had this same problem with a bottle of S4 i had in the car. There were bits in the bottle which werent there previously and it definitely tasted different
then it fell out of suspension and probably got diluted from the heat

Top Bottom