bannednutritionnapsgear

Sarms for fastest weight loss/fat loss?

Fatboy2163

Currently at 240, have been shredding weight for the last 6 months and dropped 60 pounds and hitting a stall eve as my calories are around 1800-2000 and I am doing hours of cardio a day. Incline walk 3.2 speed 8 incline and walk/run for 4-5 miles per day getting heart rate up into the 180s and then back down to 150 and then repeat until I reach atleast 4 miles. Then I eat first meal and lift after and try to incorporate some sort of late night HIIT. What are the best SARMS for me to lose weight? I want to go all out for 2 months and try to lose as much weight as possible(I know this is not advisable) I just want to shred as much weight possible and get as lean as I can in these next two months. Please just give me a method or advice, don't critique my goals bc they won't change.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
i just gave you the answer in your pm...

heres the layout man... straight cutting... https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.1-8 S23 20 mg per day split doses?. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID =ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

stevesmi

VIP Moderator
you will get good results on sarms with GW as your base. really the magic starts the 2nd month

sarms.forsale is the source to use

Fatboy2163

I feel like I have asked the same question a few months back and you included Rad in it? Why the switch here? Will the Rad keep some weight on due to strength?

awm

Isarms VIP
You can do either. S4 and Rad140 I find are both great for lean cycles.

I use RAD140 because I dont like the vision sides from S4 but if you ran 1 or the other I dont see there being a huge different or at least thats what i have experience when running 20mg/day rad140 vs 50mg/day s4 in the past.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
some people love s4 and some get worried about the vision sides so thats generally personal preference... i love s4 and prefer it but others have different opinions...

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
Your calories are way too low. 1,800 will get a female leaned down. I find this issue often so it isn't just you . You need to cut calories very slowly or you end up just crashing metabolism too quickly. I think you need a reset on your diet but just continue to eat clean whole natural foods.

Topps_Baseball88

Currently at 240, have been shredding weight for the last 6 months and dropped 60 pounds and hitting a stall eve as my calories are around 1800-2000 and I am doing hours of cardio a day. Incline walk 3.2 speed 8 incline and walk/run for 4-5 miles per day getting heart rate up into the 180s and then back down to 150 and then repeat until I reach atleast 4 miles. Then I eat first meal and lift after and try to incorporate some sort of late night HIIT. What are the best SARMS for me to lose weight? I want to go all out for 2 months and try to lose as much weight as possible(I know this is not advisable) I just want to shred as much weight possible and get as lean as I can in these next two months. Please just give me a method or advice, don't critique my goals bc they won't change.

I agree you are eating way to little calories, to put it in context, I'm 5,11 and eat 2067 calories a day on my cut, and I see great results at my height eating that amount.