napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS during a steroid PCT

Silentlemon1011

Hey all,

Quick introduction for myself.

Age 36
I'm 6' 1" 216 (That moves around 3 or 4 lbs)
Around 20% BF...out of shape, my nutrition has been pretty lazy for the last year.

Lifting for around 12 years.

No stranger to Anabolics, I've done two Amatuer BB shows
I've always gotten great results, I know my PCTs, I've only ever had issues once or twice off a cycle (I am VERY prone to Gyno) Learned it the hard way while running Anadrol/Test E.... the stuff we do when we are young right?

I havnt gotten blood in a long time (have not done a cycle in 3 years) but last time I checked, my T levels were solid, only a little low (to be expected as my levels drop when you get into your mid 30s and upwards)
I still have zero problems gaining mass or cutting weight when my diet is good to go.

Now that we have the essentials out of the way...

I'm new to SARMS.

I am about to run a Tbol-Prop cycle.... (10-12 weeks)
Done it before, love my results (I run Tbol with my Test because for whatever reason, Gyno is a non issue)

Heres my question for the pros (and Dylan hopefully)

Has anyone ever run bloods while running a PCT with Osterine?
We know we are going to get some minor T suppression..
But I will already be very low after my cycle.

Can you INCREASE T levels while running Osterine in a PCT?

I keep hearing that it may kill your Test by 25% (ish)...

Does this mean that I could jump my natural levels to the point where I'm I'm only slightly deficient by using Osterine after a cycle?

Long story short, is the suppression effects of Osterine Greater or lesser than my increasing naturally increasing Test due to proper PCT?

Thank you in advance, if you guys need any clarification, let me know.. I may not be explaining it correctly.

Thanks so much

(PS, I'll be running Osterine on PCT no matter what, from Dylans vids, it just seems like a good idea, grabbing some from Esarms today... I bought some other stuff, but I dont want to take the risks of it being garbage.. may as well bite the bullet on price and grab legit gear)

Cheers.

Four weeks on ostarine will not show any suppression at all. Its once you get in the six week range you would see it

Thanks for the response Dylan.

What Mg is your suggestion for my PCT?

So theoretically, I could make a solid Test recovery from my cycle by using Osterine for 4 weeks on my PCT.

That's great news.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to you and your team.
Your videos are a great information source.
it's fantastic to have a resource for no bullshit advice and clean sources to keep people safe.

Cheers

P.S
When I get going, I'll post some blood results for..
Before Cycle
Immediatly after cycle (before starting Osterine, 2hen my test levels have bottomed out)

and one more after my 1 month PCT

Thanks Dylan

Thanks for the response Dylan.

What Mg is your suggestion for my PCT?

So theoretically, I could make a solid Test recovery from my cycle by using Osterine for 4 weeks on my PCT.

That's great news.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to you and your team.
Your videos are a great information source.
it's fantastic to have a resource for no bullshit advice and clean sources to keep people safe.

Cheers

P.S
When I get going, I'll post some blood results for..
Before Cycle
Immediatly after cycle (before starting Osterine, 2hen my test levels have bottomed out)

and one more after my 1 month PCT

Thanks Dylan

25 mg per day is completely fine. Just never exceed four weeks when used in pct bro. You can get it at esarms.com

Top Bottom