napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms bridge

Chuck Waygen

I am going to try and not be long winded. So 2 weeks after my last pin of test,deca, and primo I should start my PCT?

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

What would a good sarms bridge be for endurance and fat loss? Would I wait until after the 6 week PCT to start the bridge? Thanks!

obviously you wouldnt start a sarms bridge in pct man... wait a week after pct then you can start it... you are absolutely correct on the timing of pct and the protocol.. .good job listening!

you can get everything at esarms.com

here is the stack

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan! I definitely want to be as lean as possible before I do another cycle. My diet got a little out of control this summer. Our boss buys fat lunches everyday and the fridge at work is stocked. I dont eat crap, I just eat a lot LOL.

Hey Dylan, esarms keeps sending me free bottles of M1 MK. Their service and products are great! Would you recommend adding M1 MK to my 6 week PCT from my first post^? Thanks!

Thanks bro! A little nervous about coming off in a couple weeks. I think I have everything in order to make a successful transition.

Top Bottom